NARS x 3.1 Phillip Lim

MarieMary

This might be Gold Viper.

It's not the first time that this collection has been described as jewel-toned. I think @katred would like it. :)

Source: http://instagram.com/23rdluxe

MarieMary

De rien, miss. ;) Just wait a few minutes, and I'll share a picture in 2 other threads about upcoming lines. :p

Aquamarine1543

It's available on July 15th at their website.

http://www.temptalia.com/3-1-phillip-lim-nars-nail-collection-july-2014#more-167715

MarieMary

Thank you, @Aquamarine1543!

My top 10
heart.gif

Shutter, Shutter, Shutter, Shutter, Shutter, Other Side, Dark Room, Insidious, Hell-Bent, Gold Viper. :p

MarieMary

Info and pictures from the nice people at NARS Cosmetics. :) I posted all of this on social media if you want to share. ;)

Available July 15, 2014 at NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com
August 1, 2014 at Sephora and Department/Specialty stores

Nail polish: $20
Pochette: $80

Quote:
For Fall 2014, NARS Cosmetics introduces an exciting nail collaboration with famed fashion designer Phillip Lim. The 3.1 Phillip Lim for NARS Nail Collection includes nine limited edition nail shades inspired by the “colors that exist in the shadows.”
Rich jewel tones and contrasting neutrals in a long-lasting formula with a high-gloss finish evoke the modern mood of the season, while a covetable canvas pochette designed exclusively for NARS perfectly fits the season’s well edited nail wardrobe.
NARS and Phillip Lim have a long standing relationship collaborating over the past 14 seasons on the 3.1 Phillip Lim runway show during New York Fashion Week since the Fall 2007. The collection combines Phillip’s signature style with NARS’ iconic and audacious beauty philosophy.

Anarchy - Angora

Crossroads - African Violet

Dark Room - Blue Denim

Gold Viper - Champagne

Hell-Bent - Lacquer Red

Insidious - Black Bronze (exclusive to NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com)

Other Side - Bitter Chocolate

Shutter - Black Sea Green

Wrong Turn - Graphite

Pochette

Dominique33

T. Has some swatches of this collection, truly beautiful ! A very interesting Artistic collaboration indeed ! :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OK, T's swatches look amazing, looks like they all have a great formula. I love all of them, but I usually only wear nudes or reds/vampy shades, so not sure if I need any of them.

Dominique33

Yes they look great and the colours are beautiful but if you wear nude or vampy shades well that might be a skip for you. Seeing them in person will be more useful than a swatch too IMO. Nars colours are just to die for I have 2 Guy Bourdin ones and 3 Andy Warhol just love them ! Seem unusual colours but they are still easily wearable in fact . :)

BlahWah

Kinda late to the game, but has anyone bought/tried Insidious? I think I'm going to have to hunt that one down but it'll be hard since there aren't any NARS stores in Ontario (Canada)!

Latest posts