Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg Summer 2017 April 15/May 1

elegant-one

I'm wearing the rose gold from Old Church Street today along with London Clinic on my lips. I LOVE London Clinic, it's definitely going to be one of my every day shades. I'm not even that big on pinks but I really like this one. Please pardon my eyebrows, they gave me a really rough time this morning and are going in time out when I get home from work lol

View attachment 59847

You look GORGEOUS!!! Those shades are beautiful & I really want them both. Thanks!

lipstickaddict

NO!!!! Those rats :( I was going to get the eye shadow & other lip tint. I'm really happy I got what I did yesterday.

I'm glad you got what you did too! Originally this collection was supposed to be a Nars exclusive until May 1st so I think there was a mixup with the launch date so they pulled it. The items are gone from my loves list too so this makes sense.

elegant-one

I'm glad you got what you did too! Originally this collection was supposed to be a Nars exclusive until May 1st so I think there was a mixup with the launch date so they pulled it. The items are gone from my loves list too so this makes sense.

Oh Sephora! lol OMGosh I JUST got an email from Sephora saying: DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS, Get It Now....it's the Givenchy Gypsophila red ls :shakehead::call::fight::bat::roflmao:

Icecaramellatte

Uh Oh! My order hasn't shipped yet. I hope they don't cancel it.

lipstickaddict

Oh Sephora! lol OMGosh I JUST got an email from Sephora saying: DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS, Get It Now....it's the Givenchy Gypsophila red ls :shakehead::call::fight::bat::roflmao:
:shakehead: oh Sephora. Did you manage to get it then? I didn't see it available all day, but perhaps it was. Unbelievable:p

Uh Oh! My order hasn't shipped yet. I hope they don't cancel it.

I hope they don't cancel it for you either! You should call and check the status. Usually if it's In Process, you're good ;)

elegant-one

:shakehead: oh Sephora. Did you manage to get it then? I didn't see it available all day, but perhaps it was. Unbelievable:p

I hope they don't cancel it for you either! You should call and check the status. Usually if it's In Process, you're good ;)

I don't think so because I checked it like a mad woman :22::rofl::rofl:

My Nars orders shipped this afternoon!!!

fur4elise

:fight:Arrrrrggghhhh! I, like a mad woman, totally just went and checked on both Gypsophilias...have you seen the Coral Le Rouge?!? WANT! Sorry for the thread derail...lol
s1938638-main-Lhero.jpg

Attachments

• s1938646-main-Lhero.jpg
    s1938646-main-Lhero.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

elegant-one

Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg Multiple tints in Jeanette - a beautiful cherry berry red & Jo - a pale pinky coral. Lip tint in Ephelide - a darker rosewood mauve. The multiples are sheer & slightly jell like in texture & they look super beautiful & very healthy natural on.

IMG_9838.JPG
IMG_9840.JPG
IMG_9847.JPG
IMG_9850.JPG
IMG_9852.JPG
IMG_9854.JPG

Latest posts