NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

hitchcockblonde

Thanks V! And for the tag on insta
bouquet.gif
. It's gorgeous but I don't know that it's worth it for me for only one new shade(no matter how pretty it is
cry.gif
) considering I have the other palette. At least I know there will be lots of other pretties for me to get!

hitchcockblonde

Source: https://instagram.com/maisonmanzano/

Quote: Color Collaboration. François Nars X Steven Klein Limited Edition Killer Shine Lip Gloss in Fast Life (iridescent dusty rose), Killer Shine Lipstick in Besame Mucho (rose-beige) and Nail Polish in Black Fire (shimmery slate blue).

Whoops! I want the lipstick
icon_eek.gif
*and the gloss*

Vineetha

Thanks V! And for the tag on insta
bouquet.gif
. It's gorgeous but I don't know that it's worth it for me for only one new shade(no matter how pretty it is
cry.gif
) considering I have the other palette. At least I know there will be lots of other pretties for me to get!
You know i didnt even think to check if the other three were in the bigger palette. I assumed only the black shade is repeat!!
001_unsure.gif
If its 3 repeat shades, i am going to have to skip too
cry.gif
as I have the X8 one and keep hoping they launch the golden shade as a single in the future!!

hitchcockblonde

I put together a color story based on all the info we have right now. There should be 2 more items: Despair Cheek Palette Dead of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette Tearjerker Eye Set Magnificent Obsession Lip Set A Woman's Face Lip set An Abnormal Female Lip Pencil Coffret Killer Heels Mini Lipstick Set 3 Killer Shine Lipsticks No Shame- red plum Redemption- Light shimmer pink  Besame Mucho - rose-beige 3 Killer Shine lipglosses  Special Force- red Provoke- plum  Fast Life - iridescent dusty rose 3 nail polishes  Black Fire - shimmery slate grey  Night Creature- metallic iris-purple  Hard to Get- bronze/green Dual Intensity Blush- Vengeful 3 eyeshadows Mortal- white Stud - soft pewter bronze Never Too Late- olive green

hitchcockblonde

You know i didnt even think to check if the other three were in the bigger palette. I assumed only the black shade is repeat!!
001_unsure.gif
cry.gif
as I have the X8 one and keep hoping they launch the golden shade as a single in the future!!
I'm pretty sure the reddish shade is Subra which is also in the bigger palette. Not sure about the brown though. I'd love the gold to be released as a single, it's so pretty!

Monsy

Shades in the palette look like Himalia, subra and the already existing black one. I'm sad they are repromotes

mochapj

Here are some shade names to add to your color story, based on what's selling on Ebay

I put together a color story based on all the info we have right now. There should be 4 more items:

Despair Cheek Palette
Dead of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette
One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette
Tearjerker Eye Set
Magnificent Obsession Lip Set
A Woman's Face Lip set

3 Killer Shine Lipsticks
red plum
a frosty one
Besame Much - rose-beige

3 Killer Shine lipglosses
a purple one
a red one
Fast Life - iridescent dusty rose

3 nail polishes
Black Fire - shimmery slate grey
metallic iris-purple
a greenish one

new Dual Intensity Blush

3 eyeshadows
olive green
soft pewter bronze
a silvery one
There are 'killer shine' lipsticks in No Shame (plum), Besame Mucho (pink beige), Redemption (light shimmer pink)
Lipglosses in Provoke (plum), Fast Life (mauve), Special Force (red)
Eyeshadows singles are Never Too Late (olive gray), Mortal (white), Stud (silvery beige)

hitchcockblonde

Here are some shade names to add to your color story, based on what's selling on Ebay [COLOR=333333]There are 'killer shine' lipsticks in No Shame (plum), Besame Mucho (pink beige), Redemption (light shimmer pink)[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Lipglosses in Provoke (plum), Fast Life (mauve), Special Force (red)[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Eyeshadows singles are Never Too Late (olive gray), Mortal (white), Stud (silvery beige)[/COLOR]
Thanks! I updated it.

smileyt06

Guess what you guys my Nars boutique is pre sailing this collection. I got the despair palette and it'll be delivered to me 10/5 I will post pics as soon as i get it.

hitchcockblonde

001_unsure.gif
cry.gif
V, three new shades in the palette!

Quote: Nars' upcoming Dead of Summer quad contains 3 new Dual Intensity eyeshadow shades!!
Going L-R:
Studly (new); Stag Film (new); Subra; and Blackmail (new).
https://instagram.com/p/8M_aGww_AH/

I'll wait to see comparison swatches to the perm shades before I make up my mind but I'm glad more are new.

Vineetha

V, three new shades in the palette! https://instagram.com/p/8M_aGww_AH/ I'll wait to see comparison swatches to the perm shades before I make up my mind but I'm glad more are new.
Yay!!! With three new shades, I think I can do it!! Hoping it's not another black with a different name though!! Probably a black blue kind of shade?? :unsure: !! I like the first two but could have done without another subra or a black like shade!! :hmm: I think this new piece of info just made it harder :lol: