NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well, I was thinking of the Audacious lipstick set, and it's still a possibility, but I shudder to think what the retail will be here in Canada. And that's if I can even figure out where to buy, since their collections are all over the place. Maybe the 4 blush palette as well. Or the DI shadow palette... I should not start with this. Of the individual items, I like Stud and No Shame. I'll have to figure out the final picks closer to the date. And as unpopular an opinion as this may be, I really like some of the photography used for the packaging. I like imagery that gives me a bit of a chill, or that makes me stop and stare. It's certainly not typical of the holidays, in the same way that the Guy Bourdin collection wasn't typical of the holidays, but I know I can always get the gold/ sparkling/ enameled aesthetic around this time of year, so I'm fine with having something from way out in left field as a contrast.

beauteblogueur

And as unpopular an opinion as this may be, I really like some of the photography used for the packaging. I like imagery that gives me a bit of a chill, or that makes me stop and stare. It's certainly not typical of the holidays, in the same way that the Guy Bourdin collection wasn't typical of the holidays, but I know I can always get the gold/ sparkling/ enameled aesthetic around this time of year, so I'm fine with having something from way out in left field as a contrast.
I like the packaging a lot too, but then I was already a fan of Klein's work.

I think I'll just be getting the dual-intensity eyeshadow palette though, and possibly the smaller blush palette pending swatches.

I wish I was interested in more but the rest isn't doing much for me. I kind of want the giant bullet but chubby lip (and eye) pencils that don't wind up are my pet hate.

hitchcockblonde

6d40eb41_image.jpeg
I love this promo image. Hope she posts swatches soon! http://www.temptalia.com/nars-x-steven-klein-collection-for-holiday-2015

Prettypackages

TOO DAMN MUCH! I'm liking a lot of lip sets, a lot of the Tarte sets and some HE splurge worth products. We'll see what I get in the end though. Gotta get my war plan done this weekend. @hitchcockblonde posted in the Sephora thread that the employee appreciation sale is from October 18-28! I'm guessing the VIB sale is right after.

Thank you so much for posting!! At least my list has dwindled instead of grown. I have 2 out of the 5 Audacious lippies and as much as I'd like that box, I'll pass. I have one of the three lippy storage boxes you get when you order over $100 worth of product from their boutiques and love it!

I don't see why they felt the need to put Laguna in there when they already put in the Paloma duo contour kit. They must have a massive warehouse with just Laguna powder sitting around waiting to be pressed into pans!
I keep forgetting about that damn Sephora sale... I don't know. I better get some extra cash soon. LOL

hitchcockblonde

I think I'll skip Fast Life gloss, like the color but that is way too much shimmer for me. No Shame and Vengeful now look appealing to me though
sigh.gif

Haviggi

Looking at Vengeful i keep thinking that it would be better as en eyeshadow duo? I guess i ll get only the dual intensity palette