Nars's amazing service upgrades

lovelyweapon

I'm signed up for Nars's newsletter and they sent me the following email today about their upgrades. I just wanted to share it with everyone:

Quote:
[FONT=helvetica neue,helvetica,sans-serif] Upgrade Announcement -
NARS Cosmetics

In order to afford you a higher level of service, NARS is pleased to announce that we are now shipping all regular orders using FedEx 3-Day service instead of FedEx Ground. This change will reduce the amount of time it takes to receive your NARS orders by 1 - 3 days, depending upon where you live.

Although we have upgraded from Ground shipping, orders with a sub-total of $60 or more still have no shipping charge. In addition to this change, we have also recently implemented a No-charge return policy: In the event that any NARS product you have ordered does not meet your expectations simply contact us for a customized, pre-paid return shipping label.

Take advantage of these upgrades by visiting NARS Cosmetics soon.
Kindest regards,

Erika Mendez
Supervisor, Customer Care
NARS Cosmetics
[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica neue,helvetica,sans-serif] “Find your own way, have an open spirit and believe in your own beauty.”
— François Nars [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica neue,helvetica,sans-serif] Please note:
- Only items purchased at NARS Cosmetics can be accepted for return.
- These offers may be subject to change.
- NARS telephone orders are can now be placed 9-5 EST: 1-877-788-NARS [/FONT]

thmbup.gif
I love FedEx and 3-day shipping. Also, free returns? Awesome!

P.S.
I forgot to add that you can receive 15% off using coupon code JUMP10 on purchases of $50 or more. I can't use that right now since I'm broke but I hope that helps someone out there!
smiles.gif

Janice

I was really happy to get the email announcing the changes too, it definitely makes the line more accessible!

MiCHiE

Yes! And, actually I was surprised at how fast my order was processed and received last time I ordered with NARS (using regular Ground shipping). This is awesome!

tiramisu

This is really exciting to me too b/c I usually get my orders within two to three days anyway via ground, so I should get my NARS fixes lighting fast now. Woot!

Oh, and lovelyweapon, thanks so much for the coupon code!! That was awesome to share with us!
drinkup.gif