Nashville, Tennesse

kare31

I live in Ky, but I'm about 90 miles from Nashville, so it's my closest MAC fix. Anyone else in the area?

midnightlouise

Yup, I am! And so is singinmysong and I'm thinking a few other girls, actually. Where are you in KY, because DH grew up about 90 miles away from Nashville also!
smiles.gif

aquarius11

I will be moving to Chattanooga, TN in mid-May and there is only one counter in the area. I believe there are freestanding stores in Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA, both of which would be a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive either way. I DEFINITELY need to frequent a freestanding store (think pigments) and I'm planning on making trips to Nashville for my MAC fix...haha!! I'll give you guys a holler after I move to TN and we should go MAC shopping!! It's way more fun shopping for MAC when you're with equally obsessed people!!

kare31

Great to hear from you guys! Has anyone been to the new Sephora in Green Hills Mall? Also, has anyone been to the Cosmetics Market in Nashville? I've heard that it's awesome, but I've never been.

midnightlouise

Aquarius, def. let us know if you'll be in the area!! Chattanooga is an interesting city, I hope you like it there. (strangely I have family near Phoenix & I am going there in July to see them. I am sweating already lol!)

And Kare31, I've been to the Sephora a few times now and I am just so thrilled that it's here I can't complain about anything
greengrin.gif
I do wonder why they took up space with Lancome & Clinique when dept. store brands are mostly what we had access to before...but oh well.
smiles.gif

the Cosmetics Market is also really cool, and it's near Green Hills mall. They have another location in Franklin, TN that is also nice. They also sell candles & things. Def. worth a look! btw-Sephora doesn't sell Urban Decay for some reason, but you can get it at Cosmetic Market. hth!

katie_070405

In case you didn't know....there is a Cosmetic Company Outlet in Opry Mills. I work for Dan Read Cosmetics in Cool Springs and am in Nashville every weekend.

mandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie-Laine
I'm in Nashville and I'm from Bowling Green, KY. I work at the counter at Rivergate

I just moved to Hendersonville, TN (from my hometown in Pennsylvania) and I've been shopping at the MAC counter in Rivergate.
smiles.gif
I'm hoping to make it down to Green Hills one of these weekends to check out the MAC freestanding store and the Sephora there.

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_070405
In case you didn't know....there is a Cosmetic Company Outlet in Opry Mills. I work for Dan Read Cosmetics in Cool Springs and am in Nashville every weekend.

I'm in Nashville! (waves) I know there used to be a CCO at Shopryland, but is it still there?

SkylarV217

I'm from Chatt area.... but am in Middle TN for college..... when I am here I am 54 miles away from Knoxville the closet mac

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
I will be moving to Chattanooga, TN in mid-May and there is only one counter in the area. I believe there are freestanding stores in Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA, both of which would be a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive either way. I DEFINITELY need to frequent a freestanding store (think pigments) and I'm planning on making trips to Nashville for my MAC fix...haha!! I'll give you guys a holler after I move to TN and we should go MAC shopping!! It's way more fun shopping for MAC when you're with equally obsessed people!!

I hope you like the Chatt area os really has a lot to offer =)

mafalda

Hi there,

well, I just wanted to say HI - I'll be in Bowling Green for the holidays, albeit without a car, and I was hoping to get some more info as to Sephora, Cosmetics Market and CCO, but also on whether there's a ROSS or MARSHALL'S somewhere nearby.
smiles.gif

Hoping to read from you soon,

mafalda

Latest posts