Natasha Denona Discussion

VAL4M

Sooooo, I have no ND and Metropolis did catch my eye. If you had to choose...Metropolis or Gold?
Do you wear colours??? if you dont really like a colourful look the Gold is good but boring, I think you will have more variety with the Metropolis. I have the purple/blue, green/brown, the Lila, Sunset, Safari, tropical, the Gold, and the Gold isn't my favorite, quality is good but .... it is gold and brown and mustard and i'm sorry but the blue /green shades in the Gold palette are not THAT special .... sooo that's my little two cents. My fave is the Lila and Tropical (surprisingly) I also have the Lila mini, the Star mini and the cranberry palette. I want the gold mini LOL i know i just trashed the colour story of the big sister palette, but i really think those 5 pans palette are way more interesting then her larger palette.

MaryJane

Sooooo, I have no ND and Metropolis did catch my eye. If you had to choose...Metropolis or Gold?
Metropolis. I have all of the ND 15 pan palettes except Safari and Tropic. I think Metropolis has an excellent mix of gold shadows along with other warm shades. It's so much prettier in person than in the pics and the creamy matte formula is amazing. It's a lot of $$ but so worth - IMO

Seven Of Nine

For me, I know I would use just about all the shades in the Gold palette...Metropolis...not so much...I just don't reach for full on color these days.

That PatMcG Bronze Seduction Mothership V tho...:love:
So the right choice is Gold :)
Pat ... 🤩 Bronze Seduction was bought to me by a friend yesterday in the USA and in 2-4 weeks I will have it.
Do you have it?

lenchen

Metropolis!!! the quality of those shadows are amazing! the gold palette, is nice, but I didn't think the quality was as good as the metropolis palette. The quality is great in the metropolis palette. The formula reminded me of her 2017 holiday release. When the palette was first released, I wasn't impressed but I'm happy I have it.

Icecaramellatte

I love ND and can't choose. But when I start a new brand I usually just go for the newest stuff as a general rule. Plus I think Metropolis is limited edition. Actually, I thought the gold palette was too. Wasn't it last year's holiday palette? How is it still around? Did they make it permanent?

lenchen

I love ND and can't choose. But when I start a new brand I usually just go for the newest stuff as a general rule. Plus I think Metropolis is limited edition. Actually, I thought the gold palette was too. Wasn't it last year's holiday palette? How is it still around? Did they make it permanent?
The gold palette is permanent. When it was fist released ND stated that it would be permanent.

Latest posts