Natural autumnal FOTD on my Mum

flowerhead

(She gave me permission to put it up here :)) I thought it looked nice, perfect for the season

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/rowanroo/006.jpg

Face: Select tint & Select sheer powder, Touch eclat & Dollymix
Eyes: Nylon (browbone) Sketch & Retrospeck blended together (Lids) Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil -Me Bronze Gold 11, Thin line of Carbon blended out & Pro Lash
Lips: See Sheer, tiny bit of Copper Sparkle mixed with clear lipglass

Thank you for looking :)

flowerhead

I can't stress enough to use cream with a high SPF every day all year! She has since she's a little girl, and she's 47. The sun is evil for your skin...:p

Krasevayadancer

Your mom is gorgeous
smiles.gif

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
I can't stress enough to use cream with a high SPF every day all year! She has since she's a little girl, and she's 47. The sun is evil for your skin...:p

Oh I agree, I'm just glad I'm not out in the sun a lot, of course i get my daily recommended amount (for vitamin D) but not enough to cause long lasting damage.

Obviously has been working for your mum, she looks great.

florabundance

aww she's soo pretty

and i notice ur from camden. i'm from se london and i have to ask HOW you live there... every time i go i get lost
ssad.gif
lol

flowerhead

Thank you for all the sweet comments <3 I forgot how nice everyone is on Specktra!
Florabundance - I always used to get lost in Camden, but live here for a couple of months and you'll know it inside out!

MzzRach

Your mum is gorgeous, and you did a fabulous job on her makeup!

Really well done - she looks lovely.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Thank you, Rach! You look lovely in your photo too...Your skin is so luminous!

Thank you! What a lovely thing to say.