natural blusher nc25-30!

Humayra

Hey guys, was just wondering you could recommend a blusher to me? whenever i wear blusher, i always feel really made up and get paranoid that i look like im having a hot flush lol, and basically i want to buy a really neutral coloured blusher, to wear everyday, so its like my cheekbones but better! ive got quite a yellow complexion with some redness in the cheeks. Overally, would like something thats quite enhancing
smiles.gif
Thanks Guys!!!

emmisme

I'm a NC30 and I love Princess J by Coastal Scents. It's a mauvy/pinky color with a hint of shimmer. One of the main reasons I like it, is because it's very build-able.

Humayra

Hey thanks guys for all the responses!! ive already got buff and cubic, but will check out the others!! ive decided i dont want anything pink, something on the more tan/browny/apricoty side..any more suggestions feel free!

iluvmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humayra
Hey thanks guys for all the responses!! ive already got buff and cubic, but will check out the others!! ive decided i dont want anything pink, something on the more tan/browny/apricoty side..any more suggestions feel free!

Try Peachtwist, then!