natural-ish FOTD and new hair :)

shes a REAL card

i went darker again. thinkin i will keep it around.

face: NW25 moistureblend, a little NW25 studiofix, golden bronzer, so ceylon MSF on cheeks

eyes: all that glitters, twinks, smut, all black fibre rich and #20 lashes (halfsies)

lips: 80% cremestick, siss l/s, revealing l/g plus a little scott barnes kelly gloss on top

s8.jpg

this pic freaks me out haha:
s2.jpg

messed with:
s7.jpg

thanks for looking
greengrin.gif

Glitziegal

Gorgeous. Loving the hair too, it suits you dark, brings the attention to your eyes.
You look like Emmy Rossum (phantom of the opera) in some of your piccies.
normal_05.jpg

Bexx

You are so cute! Your make up is always flawless. Can I hang with you for a day and hope that some of your talent and cuteness rubs off on me? LOL! Geez, your even cute when you make funny faces. Stunning. OK enough said! lol

Jude

Damn you and your hair! One orgasm deserves another... arent we quite the pair, now it is my turn to have a big "0" over your hair.

Seriously palley... you need to bring your ass into Yankee territory so we can hang. <<<smooches>>>

sallytheragdol

You are sooo cute. the neutrals look great on you. I like the dark hair a lot too.
And with the dark hair you remind me so much of Stacie Orrico(is she even around anymore?)

shes a REAL card

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
Damn you and your hair! One orgasm deserves another... arent we quite the pair, now it is my turn to have a big "0" over your hair.

Seriously palley... you need to bring your ass into Yankee territory so we can hang. <<<smooches>>>

aaahahaha i love you. i am going to NYC 10/24-27! there is a tranny transformation class at the pro store on the 28th but wouldn't you know i have to go back to work
ssad.gif

shes a REAL card

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallytheragdol
You are sooo cute. the neutrals look great on you. I like the dark hair a lot too.
And with the dark hair you remind me so much of Stacie Orrico(is she even around anymore?)

thanks lady! it's so funny that you mention her, i was trying to think of the girls name haha i just downloaded her single stuck from like 2 years ago on itunes
smiles.gif
i'll have to google image search her now!!