• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

natural look with browns and pinks - loads of pics!

hey guys!
items i've used:
all written in the pic, except for the lipgloss from barbie which is on the 2nd pic (forgot to pic it the first time)
1-1.jpg

open items:
2-1.jpg

the horror:
42.jpg

now, take some fix+ and spray 2-3 times from 20-30cms on your 182 brush.
apply studio fix fluid on the back of your hand and take some with the 182 brush and apply it to your face
4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

take some concealer. i've used an OFRA wheel of concealer. it's an israeli firm so i don't believe most of you are familiar with it. the brush i've used is also made by OFRA. apply it around your eyes and over problem areas if you have any...
7-1.jpg

then take some bare canvas paint and put on your eyes
8.jpg

take your 266 mac brush and grab some of the mac special kitbrow shadow
9.jpg

apply it to your brows..
10-1.jpg

i'm really bad with brows, sorry.
11.jpg

take some vanilla pigment and put it under the brow / on the brow bone:
12.jpg

13-1.jpg

then take some nice eyeshadow. i've used a shadow by ofra again, called millenium gold. apply it all over the crease.
14.jpg

there was suppose to be a pic here but it was too blurry
tong.gif

take some of your lovely cocomotion from rushmetal and put it in the outer corner.. move from the outer side of the eye inwards and not the opposite, it'll make everything much easier...
15-1.jpg

16.jpg

take the 205 brush and take off any left overs from the pigments under the eyes.. the 205 has more uses for the lashes for example, i'll use it again later.
17-1.jpg

look so far:
18-1.jpg

take your 224 brush and blend blend blend!!!
smiles.gif

19.jpg

yummi:
20-1.jpg

21.jpg

take 266 brush and some blacktrack fluidline and put in as a liner in your eye:
22-1.jpg

23-1.jpg

24.jpg

also add some black eye pencil to make the black darker and so it'll be easier to put it on the top as well (blurry pic, sorry): i've used madina milano's black pencil, which is known mainly in europe in israel:
25-2.jpg

here i took my 205 brush and cleaned my lashes from all the leftovers.. forgot to pic, sorry.

take your mac lash curler and curl curl curl!!!
26-1.jpg

put on some prep and prime lash: (blurry, sorry)
27.jpg

and lots of dior show!!!
28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

finished with the eyes!!!!
take some of global glow as your bronzer with the 168 brush
31-1.jpg

and put it under the cheekbones (sorry, no pic here either)

then take your nars orgasm blush and put it on your cheeks with your 188 brush
32-1.jpg

33-1.jpg

take your barbie lipgloss
34-1.jpg

and smile to the camera!!!
35-1.jpg

37-1.jpg

38.jpg

39-1.jpg

40-1.jpg

41-1.jpg