natural, nude, lightly red or bright red lips??

Hortensia

As you have really beautifull voluminous lips, I would recommend MLBB colours to emphasize them and to make them look well groomed, sensual and sophisticated.

Just look on my list for MLBB colours and I'm sure you will find the right colour.

OK, so here is an overview of my best MLBB lipsticks ( Nevertheless, I try to expand my little collection.)

Brave: recently, I've got used to its pearly shimmer, I even think the shimmer is only slightly noticable.; very nice "identical with lips" colour, satin finish makes it stay for hours.

Faux: almost identical with Brave, but without Brave's pearly shimmer and slightly more pinkish-lavender in colour.

Cosmo: a very nice and naturally looking colour, opaque and creamy with amplified finish, this colours is almost identical to my lips - maybe a bit darker. Makes my lips looking very healthy and sophisticated.

Fast Play: nearly the same colour as Cosmo, only one shade darker, great for emphasizing your own lipcolour; though very natural, like lips after kissing.

Midimauve: Lustre finish - perfect for summer looks and tanned complexion. Stylish and sophisticated MLBB colour - mix of mauve and brown with pearly shimmer.

Half n' Half: more beigy, very elegant and neutral colour, stays for hours thanks to amplified finish, looks great with tanned complexion.

Hug me : Lustre finish makes it sheer and glossy, colour is a mixture of peachy and beige. Great when you can't decide what lippie to wear today ...

I hope I could help you and my English is understandable ...

cno64

You have really beautiful lips; they're full and nicely shaped. You've got the kind of lips other women envy, and buy lip plumpers and collagen injections to try to achieve!!
I don't think you should hesitate to play those beauties up!
It's all about what you like and feel good wearing, of course, but I think you could totally rock the bright red lips look, with your perfect lips and beautifully intense coloring.
I advise a lot of experimentation with different colors.
If you want to "ease into" wearing red lipstick, I advise starting with MAC Ladybug, which is a Lustre formula.
Then try MAC Red, which is a cherry red Satin formula.
If you like the way these look on you, take a deep breath, put on some balm and try Russian Red and Ruby Woo.

Beauty Mark

I really like the lightly red; I couldn't see the bright red.

If you can't wear gloss, why not go for a stain or sheer lipstick?

I really like Clinique's Almost Lipstick series thing, especially in Black Honey. They're fairly natural and beautiful looking on most people.

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
You have really beautiful lips; they're full and nicely shaped. You've got the kind of lips other women envy, and buy lip plumpers and collagen injections to try to achieve!!
I don't think you should hesitate to play those beauties up!
It's all about what you like and feel good wearing, of course, but I think you could totally rock the bright red lips look, with your perfect lips and beautifully intense coloring.
I advise a lot of experimentation with different colors.
If you want to "ease into" wearing red lipstick, I advise starting with MAC Ladybug, which is a Lustre formula.
Then try MAC Red, which is a cherry red Satin formula.
If you like the way these look on you, take a deep breath, put on some balm and try Russian Red and Ruby Woo.

ohhhh u are so nice, thank u very much for the advice and for the compliments!!!