Natural Wedding Makeup for NC 45-50

vica

One of my friends from school wants me to do her mom and her 7 bridesmaids makeup for her mom's wedding. My friend says that she wants them to look very natural. She is African - American .. probably like an NC 45-50... and she says they are all just around the same color

Well, i did like a mini demo on my friend because all the colors I have are the colors that would suit my skintone (and thats all the makeup i have).. and it seemed like there was nothing on her skin! She said she wants very natural makeup, because they usually dont wear any, but she also said that she wants black and gold eyeshadows..:confused: i dont really know if thats natural...
And then i asked an esthetician about her opinion and she just said not to make them too shimmery.. and use matte eyeshadows

Can anyone list a bunch of matte eyeshadows that would suit NC 45-50 skin for a wedding pleeez? that would help me out ALOT

Larkin

hmm.gif
Wow,no replies. I just came across this thread. Check the Stickeys in the BoC forum if it isn't to late, or for future reference.

lilMAClady

Hi, Use MAC select tint with a primer underneath. I use smashbox. Use goldmine eyeshadow, or base light paint on the eyes and smudge smoking eyeshadow(from the Smoking eyes pallette for fall be MAC) into the lash line. Use boot black liquid liner to make wings and Zoomlash mascara. That will be natural and show up
smiles.gif
Hope this helps!!

j_absinthe

How about doing a muted lid, with bold black liner on the top lashline and bronzy/golden liner on the bottom lashline?

LoVeritas

Okay so spirit gum and dried daisies isnt exactly natural but look at her face how could i mess with it? Shes breathtaking