nc 35 - contouring?

Sukhi

hey guys, need some advice, i wana gt into contouring, im too late for the LE sculpt and shape (i live in uk, duno if usa stil have it?)

can ne 1 give me an idea of wot is gud to use from mac for the use of contourin and highlightin for an NC 35? ( i no that we have mac stores that have mac pro products that cud possibly stock some ranges i may not no about)?

thank u x

Sukhi

wich colour sculpt and shape duo wud be gud for an nc 35?

are emote and taupe bout contour colours, or is one a highlight?

Stephie Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
If your near a mac pro store you can always get the full size sculpt and shape powders.

I second getting the full sizes. Its just a little more $$$, but you get alot more product.

If you can't get your hands on any on the MAC site, try the sale threads here and on makeupalley.com. I'm not going to recommend a color for you because I'm not sure which would be best for you. Hopefully someone else can help you on the color part.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
If your near a mac pro store you can always get the full size sculpt and shape powders.

Yes, that and you could contour with Blunt, with a light hand.

SoSoAmazin

I agree with Emote although it'll be hard to find since it was LE. However, NYX Taupe blush is supposed to be a dupe (according to makeupalley), or you could also try an eyeshadow like Cork - it's very similar, almost exactly the same but Cork is a teeny tad darker. And there's always Sculpting powder in Sculpt from MACPRO. HTH
smiles.gif

goldspice

you can try NYX Blush in latte...the colors r similar to the mac contouring powders. I find it works great for me.