NC or NW

lindas1983

Can anybody tell me from my profile picture taken in natural daylight (if you click on it I think it gets bigger) if i'm NC or NW, keep getting different answers at the MAC counter so not 100% sure.

Thanks for any help.

frogy_green

UNFORTUANTLY, YOUR PIC its to small for me to see, however consider the following....

check the bottom of your arms are they more pinkish redish or yelowish? also depending on the product u may either pull more yellow or pink, go to the mac counter and ask about the foundations figure out what u want first (coverege and so on) then ask for a sample of each if the mac artist isent well trained they may pic a wrong one for you. consider tryinng both (nc and nw)one on each side of your face, wichever turns orange is the wrong one. u will be able to tell right away especially if u step in natural sunlight, from the pic u seem like an nw15 but i may be wrong good luck!

LOCa

You Should Just Let The Mac People Put Swatches Or Whatever Its Called On Your Face And Blend Them In. Thats What They Did With Me But The First One They Chose Was The Perfect One..

lindas1983

Thanks for your help all, i've decided to ask my local counter for a sample of there nw15 as I already have nc15 and try them on side by side at home and make my own mind up as department store lighting is always so awful and by the time I walk into the store my face is usually bright red as I go from the cold outside to the warm inside lol.

I've a funny feeling I might be nw as i've never been quite happy with my nc15.

Latest posts