NC(W) 40s-50s, Do you wear any of those orange l/s from MAC?

MACMuse

I haven't tried any of the oranges however i wear the hell out of some bright hot pinks like pink poodle and crystal rose. i'm an nc43 for reference.

Indigowaters

I'm an NC50 and I wear Lychee Luxe which is like a flashy coral color to me. I just put it on without liner.

Duh,
fool.gif
I just saw you asked for lipsticks and I don't wear lipstick.

devin

nc45. i wear meltdown with cork or hodgepodge, and it looks great with orangedescence, instant gold or beaux.

BinkysBaby

I'm NW 45 and I wear Fancy That with no lipliner. You can see the orange color but it doesn't look too over the top.

I just got Hug Me which is pink but not super pink. I either wear it with no liner when I'm being simple or to hype it up, I'll add Deverish lipliner.

lara

I have a couple of dark-skinned clients who adore Jest lipstick. It's really saucy and lush on them, but the sheer formula means it isn't overpowering.
smiles.gif

Hug Me is seriously beige with the faintest touch of pink undertone. IMO you'd be extremely disappointed if you bought it thinking it was going to be pink or coral. http://mac.larahill.com/swatch/displ...e.php?pos=-147

Me220

I've been seeing oranges in magazines, (in ELLE both Eve and J.Lo have a photo wearing it) and I'm thinking about trying it. NC44.

MAC_Pixie04

My mommy is nc45/50 and she wears Meltdown all the time.
I'm nw45, I wear Jest, Orangedescence and Lure-X (which is a yellow gloss actually). I haven't gone full on orange, but i'm fascinated by orange blush right now. i wear bright pinks sometimes but i like to tone them down with a neutral stick. dejarose, sweetie cake, lustering lipstick and culturebloom are favorites of mine.

toby1

My fav orange lippie is Meltdown but I also have CB96, Poppy Hop, and Vibrant O I go with either Chestnut or Cushy liner if it's too bright for the look I am going for I blot and add a dab of my fav gloss Squirt
Sweetie is the only pink lipstick for me, I also like Prrr lipgloss...Oops forgot to mention I'm NW45

bellezzadolce

I'm C7/NC45 and I wear:

Mohagany lip pencil
CB96 lipstick
Wonderstruck lustreglass

BBQ lip pencil
Meltdown lipstick
Lure X lipglass

I also wear Meltdown w/ Chesnut lip pencil and clear lipglass

CaramelKiss

My Mom's NW45 and she loves Jest lipstick. She wears it without a lipliner or lipglass and it's gorgeous on her. That reminds me I have to order a back up for her

Neon_Couture

I'm Nw 45/Nc 45(I have to mixx the two)
I love wearing Crystal rose it's my favorite lip glass also ciao manhattan,and pink lemonade......

calbear

Sorry I didn't see this sooner:

my favorite orange: CB96

pink: Girl About Town - this is a serious hot pink but I love it with something like Factory Made l/g over it and nightmoth as a liner. I know it sounds crazy but blended together it's HOT! L/g wise for pink I like Pinkarat and Palatial (pink with a greenish tint - I know that sounds crazy but you gotta see it)

I have so many limited edition products that were great in those categories - just darn hard to find now like Crystal Rose.

ps I am an NC50

Sundae

I'm a nw55 and i don't think orange lip gloss would suit me. Yep I deffinitely know it wouldn't suit me. I'm picturing it now lol

ARmakeupjunkie

Just to add to this question, has anyone ever tried Morange? It seems really bright and out there but I am drawn to that color.

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
Sorry I didn't see this sooner:

my favorite orange: CB96

pink: Girl About Town - this is a serious hot pink but I love it with something like Factory Made l/g over it and nightmoth as a liner. I know it sounds crazy but blended together it's HOT! L/g wise for pink I like Pinkarat and Palatial (pink with a greenish tint - I know that sounds crazy but you gotta see it)

I have so many limited edition products that were great in those categories - just darn hard to find now like Crystal Rose.

ps I am an NC50

omigosh palatial is like that! ever since barbie, i've been more daring and ready to go there with the colors... palatial is for my next purchase with girl about town or something bright pink. i have meltdown and my friend who is nw45 just got cb96, cushy liner and a l/g to match. i can't remember which.