nc15 too dark!

ThiicknSeskii

I was wondering what foundations are lighter then nc15. i just bought a hole new bottle and powder of studio fix fluid after using N1 loreal true match, it was a good match but wore off too quick and not enough coverage.
could anyone recommend me foundations lighter then MAC?.

noteventherain

Hey there! I lovelovelove StudioFix Fluid, but I have the same problem. . . it's too dark (and a tad orange!) So I do 1 of 2 things to help the dilemma. First is. . . I mix a little bit of Violet Hyperreal fx foundation with the NC15 and it lightens it up and cuts the 'orange' a bit. The other thing is using another foundation altogether. . . I don't know if you have access to a pro store, but the Micronized Airbrush (in Polished Ivory) is the only stuff I've found to be lighter. It's a perfect match. I use it just like I would a regular foundation. . . just buff it on the skin with a #182. It works well with set powder on top, but I've found using the natural MSFs makes it look way too cakey and it kinda 'flakes' off after a couple hour's wear. Using a primer helps it stay on a lot too, whereas I normally don't use a primer at all. HTH!

(btw, I'd be more than happy to send ya a sample of the airbrush foundation so you can try it w/o having to buy a whole bottle)

NikkiHorror

I have the same problem with the nc15, too dark and yellow! Does anyone have some of the Fx White Foundation they'd be willing to send me a sample of? My bottle of SFF is 3/4 full and I don't think I can use it again until I make it lighter
ssad.gif