NC30 Asian - BPB True Romantic or Eversun

tropical_smiles

Hi guys,

I need your help. I'm so toss about getting the BPB True Romantic or Eversun. I have NC30 skin tone and I'm asian. Will Eversun look too orange ashy on me or will it give me a nice tan glow look. I'm pretty sure i'm going to get True Romantic but I already have Afterdusk so I'm not too sure if their too close. What should I do??

elegant-one

uh, that's hard because I've seen both in the swatch thread on Asian skin & they both look amazing. Eversun was really pretty tan glowy

tropical_smiles

thanks girls, i think i'm going to stop by my counter and pick me up some eversun tomorrow!! I can't wait to try it on..definately something to look out for after work

elegant-one

Let us know what you think! Why not try out a couple shades while you're there
smiles.gif

swt_int3ntions

I looooved eversun but it was the same colour as sunbasque on my skin without the glittery look...

I would vouch for eversun as well!

GlamYOURUs

Eversun is so gorgeousssss I am so glad I bought it! I am NC35 and it also works well with Warmed MSF on top for a healthy natural glow.

tropical_smiles

Woohooo i finally went out and bought it along with True Romantic. I thought i would love love love True Romantic over Ever Sun but it's the other way. I tried it on today. Actually at first I tried true Romantic and then i dusted ever sun over top of it and it looked amazing!!

GlamYourUs..now i need to check out Warmed MSF *lOL*. It's bad when people tell me what they use their product with because then I need to go back out and check out how it looks on me!! You're evil!! Though I love your makeup!!

I also am now considering secret blush...this is so sad. last year i was addicted to eye makeup..now i'm addicted to blush..this might be a bad idea...

BlahWah

=P A bit too late to give in my 2 cents but my vote was for Eversun too. It's more versatile and just gives this awesome glow for the summer. Glad you got it - got both! - and consider writing into MAC to make beauty powder blushes permanent! =D

elegant-one

^^^ha Blahwah, you know I so agree with that
smiles.gif
Those BPB are my all time favorite product. And, I noticed that they don't break my face out like some powders...hmmm

I'm glad you got both

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Hahaha you will thank me later
winks.gif

lol i think i'll have to go to get secret blush tomorrow *cringe* poor bank account..i was addicted to eye shadows last year and now i'm addicted to blushes..well these ones are 'special'

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
omg thank you for this thread. i'm an nc30 and i was wondering the SAME exact thing! lol

ha ha i just posted on your thread about this..definately get eversun and true romantic!!

Latest posts