nc35ish and honey blonde?

rosegasm

hellooo! so i'm about a nc35 right now (after a slight tan),and i'm thinking of going super light with my hair.

i have fine asian hair, but after dyeing it with feria hi-lift downtown brown, it's been quite parched.
ssad.gif
because of this i'm really hesitant about bleaching it so it becomes a honey blonde. i started using kissmyface's misstreated shampoo and conditioner and it's a lot healthier now, but it is still dry and not as silky as before.

should i forgo the color? also, i'm really lazy about touchups. the last time i got a real haircut was in nov of 2008. since then i've been trimming my own ends. and i gave myself bangs following a youtube video, lol.

i think i just gave myself an answer, but it would be nice to be a blonde for the summer :

kimmae17

if you dont like roots, then dont do it. because if you arent good about touch ups it may be a pain to maintain. I am naturally a medium/dark blonde, and get blonder highlights, and THOSE roots drive me crazy. even tho other people claim i dont have roots. i see them and hate them.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
if you dont like roots, then dont do it. because if you arent good about touch ups it may be a pain to maintain. I am naturally a medium/dark blonde, and get blonder highlights, and THOSE roots drive me crazy. even tho other people claim i dont have roots. i see them and hate them.

iagree.gif

DarkGlamourXO

I go from dark brown to medium chocolate brown and even hate the roots I get. I would quit using Feria dye, I used to be in love with it until I heard it's really bad for your hair, I quit using it and noticed a big difference. I love Clairol Perfect 10 or Nice and Easy and their pro Miss Clairol dye is sooo gentle it's amazing! Maybe u should try a light golden brown dye for a sunny summer shade instead of bleaching it a lighter blonde.