NC40-44 Ladies!

lucia_la_latina

First of all, Hiya, Im new here!
yes.gif

So yes i wear NC41 in studio fluid fix
and NC44 in the mineralise satinfinish - mainly because its sheer and will better adapt to my inevitable tanning as the summer approaches!
So... I have green eyes and medium-dark brown hair... any tips... products... that emphasis green eyes, they already stand out, but i want them to stand out more! hahah
Also, what blushes compliment our skintone?

AarisZilton

Check out the NC43/44 Thread and do a search for green eyes. Mine are hazel green grey, they change in different light settings or whenever, lol, but on the color wheel Green is opposite to red so anything with red undertones will make them stand out more. But I also love golds and bronze colors on my eyes. It depends on your shade of green. You can do ALOT! Experiment with it! HTH!

AZ

hotmodelchiq

I hope this helps... I have hazel/green eyes and I'm NC40(winter) NC42(spring/fall) NC44 (summer from tanning) the eyeshadows I use that really make my eyes pop are ANY SHADE of purple I normally use:
  • violet (pigment),
  • parfait amour,
  • creme de violet,
  • hepcat,
  • trax,
  • lavender sky,
  • endless love,
  • fertile
Black ore solar bit is AMAZING

anything orange/ bronze like:
  • juiced,
  • rule,
  • firespot,
  • coppering,
  • antiqued
  • off the radar (pigment)
Its strange but golds usually don't show up too well on my skin because my skin is somewhat "gold" so gold looks neutral on me only amber lights, wood winked and melon (pigment) show up... I remember there was a rave about cocomotion (pigment) and I got it and it doesn't show up because its practically my skin color.

Oh yeah greens surprisingly look good too I normally use wondergrass, eyepopping, and bitter but thats usually it.

sorry for the rambling lol hope this helped
and peachy pink golds like expensive pink, and mythology

NicksWifey

Okay, I realize I'm an NC37 but I used to be an NC42 when I had a crazy ass tan going on. I have green/gray eyes and my hair color is naturally a light to medium brown. Here's some stuff I used when I was darker complected:

Foolish Me blush (sadly, it's discontinued but it's a gorgeous sheertone shimmer blush that's coral pinkish, more coral than anything. Looks scary in the pan, but it goes on really sheer and gives your cheeks a beautiful pop of color. I'm sure there's a dupe of it somewhere)

Honour is another awesome blush. A gorgeous tan/brown color with shimmer.

As far as eyes go, I've always been on a neutral kick but some colors that went really well with my skintone are: Bronze, Woodwinked, Mythology, Honey Lust, and Gorgeous Gold.

lucia_la_latina

Thanx you guys, you really helped, today my OWN family were like wow, your eyes are really green lol! thats a good thing right!
so thnx once again my lovelies, oh btw have u ever used dallas by benefit, its a blush?

sonnebutti

I went to sephora to try dallas, but the lady was very pushy and I end up buying hoola.. i didnt even got to try dallas... it's not really a blush they say its a combination between blush and bronzer. but try hoola. i'm nc40 in the winter and I use it to look more.. tan :p now i'm super tan and I use it all over my face.

kelcia

Wow, so everyone had great idea. Yeah, basically violet on the eyes is the way to go with green eyes, it'll bring it out more. I have brown eyes but my sister says when I wear purple that it picks up the green tone? -shrug- she could be lying. lol

Also blushes on the skintone i'm NC40-42 or C4 and I had a waaay hard time with blushes until recently, basically coral/peach/apricot/orange red (if you wanna get intense with the blushes) look very pretty. I recently bought peaches for my mom and it's glorious and I got joyous for my sister. The two blushes from the neo sci fi collection as well were amazing. The lighter one is great for layering even if you think the color is too light. I think any kind of blush with a 'warm' look will be fine like I feel like I can pull off 'warm' pinks.
Oh! So you know what I thought of just now. If you want your eyes to stand out SUPER layer line them with a cream/pencil liner and then carbon. It'll make the whites of your eyes more white and then your green eyes will pop out on that.

lucia_la_latina

ok! gosh u ladies know alot hahaha! I been wearing lots of purple and i tried a warmish blush i had in the back of my make up cabinet and it looks quite good! keep the tips coming as many of us in this thread are in the same boat! haha

BionicWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucia_la_latina
First of all, Hiya, Im new here!
yes.gif

So yes i wear NC41 in studio fluid fix
and NC44 in the mineralise satinfinish - mainly because its sheer and will better adapt to my inevitable tanning as the summer approaches!
So... I have green eyes and medium-dark brown hair... any tips... products... that emphasis green eyes, they already stand out, but i want them to stand out more! hahah
Also, what blushes compliment our skintone?

I'd definitely try Melba, <---(This is like my everyday blush) Sunbasque, Ambering Rose, Sweet as Cocoa, Dollymix, Margin, Trace Gold, Honour, Flirt and Tease, Plum Foolery, Peach Twist, Format and Style...just to name a few
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I find that our skin tones can pull off just about any color.