Nc42, rec for a product to add a healthy glow

csdev

i am nc42, i am looking for a bronzer that does not add too much color, but gives me a healthy glow

I would love one that has sheen/dewy look, but no shimmer/glitter please

mac_addict.gif

CrazyBlue

Yeah , try msf's like Petticoat / Refined or a Cream Color Base like Improper Copper paired with a blush

spectrolite

^Try the Pearl Matte Face Powder from the Lillyland collection. It's gorrrgeeeousss! No glitter, no intense sparkle, just a soft glow on the skin
smiles.gif

dopista

I am a NC42 as well.. I have not found a bronzer that gives me a healthy glow but NARS albatross as a highlighter is good especially at night.. For the day Refined MSF works amazingly well and I just spray a bit of Fix+ for a bonus effect.. It makes me look awake and really glowy and natural.. Refined MSF is LE and I was lucky enough to get one here on spectra in the sale forum
smiles.gif
HTH!

La Dolce Diva

I cosign on the Pearlmatte powder. Since you don't like shimmer or glimmer (lol), you could also broze with a Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark or Deep Dark! You'll get the effect of a bronzer without the glitter. HTH

shimmercoconut

I am NC 42 and I swear by nyc Sunny bronzer. I have a bronzer by orlane that is the same color as Sunny but with shimmer. These provide a nice glow

Latest posts