Need 2 recs: Pigments and l/g

Char1986

I used to hate pigments but I'm slowly getting the hang of them and I'm actually starting to like them a lot. I have fairylite, sunndydaze, naked, and blue brown - the Blue Brown does NOT work for me, though. Could anyone recommend some other good neutral/brown pigments for me to try? I am a BE Fairly Light with blue/grey eyes and dark blonde/light brown hair.

Also, I loveeee my Lovemate lipstick; is there a l/g similar in color to it?

Thanks all
smiles.gif

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1986
I used to hate pigments but I'm slowly getting the hang of them and I'm actually starting to like them a lot. I have fairylite, sunndydaze, naked, and blue brown - the Blue Brown does NOT work for me, though. Could anyone recommend some other good neutral/brown pigments for me to try? I am a BE Fairly Light with blue/grey eyes and dark blonde/light brown hair.

Also, I loveeee my Lovemate lipstick; is there a l/g similar in color to it?

Thanks all
smiles.gif

Hey Chocolate Brown is really nice!!! I love it!

tracie

pink opal, goldenaire (if you can find it) those are probably my two most used pigments. I also have blonde/brown hair, grey-blue eyes, and n4-nc30'ish

inlucesco

I have a tip for blue brown: use it over an eyeshadow or pigment (like Naked). It blends so much better that way!

I also second pink opal. It's very pretty, but subtle.

cno64

For a neutral Pigment, I like "Sunnydaze," which you already have, "Coco," which is long since discontinued and almost impossible to get, "Goldenaire," and "Shimmertime." "Shimmertime is not at all brown, but it's a lovely neutral champagne color that works with almost any other shade of eyeshadow.

As for "Lovemate," I love it too, and regret to say that I don't know of a similar Lipglass.
However, "New York Apple" lipstick is fairly close in shade to "Lovemate."

csuthetaphi

For neutral pigments, try Tan and Vanilla, and Coco Beach if you can find some. I use those all the time, they are perfect for everything!

Also, try using your Blue Brown over a dark blue or black base, like graphito paint. Sea Me shadestick works well also. It brings out the blue in the pigment, and doesn't end up looking reddish.

liquidsirenhoney

vanilla is amazing, pink opal, goldenaire, deckchair and shimmertime....and gold dusk is fantastic if you can find it i love it with sunnydaze.