need a color rec. pleaaase :(

MACreation

I used Dark Brown By L'oreal hydreance, but this is too dark for my brown and i dunno what else to use thats semi perm..that won't dull it out, since my old blonde highlights are showing through...please help!!

Shawna

I always use Wella colour touch or goldwell, but they are salon products. When I used to do my hair myself, Feria was the only one that would take in my hair. It's permanent though. Depending on where you buy it, sales associates are usually quite helpful. I go to shoppers drug mart or london drugs (I don't think you have them though
ssad.gif
) and they are always helpful, and offer great recommendations.

MACreation

I was thinking to try Garnier? They have new shades out now, "chocolate" inspired.. i saw in ELLE magazine today

Dreamergirl3

I really like natural instintcts, though I understand that its really hit or miss for some people. I dyed my dark brn hair a lighter brown with Clairols Textures & Tones, and though I liked it i wanted to gradually return to my natural color but use a semi perm dye at the same time. I chose Natural Instincts in 28 Nutmeg (dark brown). Hope that helps!

Latest posts