Need a colour recommendation!

chelseadawn

I need to do SOMETHING with my hair, because I have about an inch of brown roots (natural colour), an inch of red, and then this orangey colour all over from my red hair fading for two months.
Its like this, but a little more faded (so the gradient effect isn't so noticeable):
img2726e.jpg

I have several options, because I have a million hair products in my closet.
I have the red dye I used, which looks like this originally (left) and then I kind of toned the colour down (right):
img2038p.jpg
img2066i.jpg

Or I thought I could just bleach my roots to get everything more or less the same colour.
OR, red on top and a more purply colour underneath somewhere.

I have bright red dye, bright blue (can be mixed with red to make purple, obviously), a medium redbrown dye, a mousy light brown dye, a light bleach. So I can't decide what I want to do! Help?

chelseadawn

I WISH that was my natural colour!
I've dyed my hair so many times, I don't really remember my natural colour so well. Nobody can decide on one colour, everyone thinks I had so many different tones, so I don't really know. I think it was like a mousy brown, though, not too exciting.

I think the pure red dye is wayyyy too bright for me! I like bright, but that was like Ronald Mcdonald clown-like red, it wasn't hot. Plus its all one flat colour, no definition. It's really not cute. It may be good if it was one section, but not the whole head.

I just put a brownred on top of my colour to blend my roots into the rest of the colour, for now. Its a bit more on the brown (neutral) side, but still light and orangey and the red/blue dyes will go overtop nicelyyy.

kaliraksha

I would love to see you with a deep red cherry color... think cherry coke! I think it would get the best of both worlds... because dark hair and red hair separately make your blue eyes just pop, so together might be magnetic.