Need a day e/s

theend

Hey there. I'd love some advice on a new eyeshadow. Here's what I'm looking for:

- an eyeshadow for daytime use
- that lasts all day hopefully
- that makes eyes stand out but not over the top
- nothing too sparkly
- nothing too matte either though

I have brown hair, green eyes, use NC17 face and body foundation, and have very thin skin around my eyes so blue veins are visibile and so therefore anything that brings out blue would be very very bad.

sTaRRYeYeD

I THiNK PURPLES ARE GOOD FOR GREEN EYES!!! A FEW OF MY FAVORiTES ARE iDOL EYES, BEAUTiFUL iRiS, CRYSTAL . . . AND VELLUM!!! OH AND i THiNK ANYONE WOULD AGREE WiTH STARS AND ROCKETS!!! iTS NOT SO MUCH OF A PURPLE BUT MORE OF A LAVENDER WiTH RED AND PiNK SPARKLES!!! i KNOW i KNOW YOYU DONT WANT TOO MUCH SPARKLE. . . BUT i THiNK iTS A MUST HAVE!!! =] HOPE THiS WAS HELP!!!

jess98765

that's quite tricky- not too sparkly and not too matte....i would go or the inventive eye quad actually (that's cheating cos that's four colours..), but all four colours are natural lovely everyday colours and are versatile. however it's tricky finding them seperate without them inside their pallete!

lianna

Perhaps Shroom...hmm. I think it kind of depends on the sort of colour you're looking for and your colouring. But I would recommend either Frost or Satin finishes cos most of them have a sort of sheen to them without being too sparkly. HTHs.

Latest posts