Need a good waterproof mascara!

SnowAngel1106

So, I'm going to Jane Wayne Day for my husband's unit next Monday. For those that don't know what it is - it's basically where I get to experience being a US Marine for a day. I get to do a rappel tower, shoot a rifle, and ride in a military boat (SUPER FUN and I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!). The email I got said I "could get wet" (I'm guessing on the boat ride), so I need a good waterproof mascara to last me through that part of the day. The only place I can go to get make up is the base exchange and here are the different companies they carry: Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Smashbox, NARS, Rimmel, CoverGirl, L'Oreal, Maybelline, Almay, Physician's Formula, Revlon. That's all I can think of right now.

I googled best waterproof mascaras and all the brands I found aren't available here on such short notice...and I'm trying to do this on the cheap lol

What would be the best waterproof mascara out of those brands?

Thank you for your help in advance!

AllisonPMW.gif

vintageroses

I like Covergirl's Lashblast in waterproof and Maybelline Colossal Volume express in waterproof!

The maybelline one is super waterproof! Love it!
greengrin.gif

Have fun!
smiles.gif
HTH

iluvmac

Estee Lauder's Sumptuous waterproof mascara! But Colossal is very good too! And much cheaper!

marusia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
I like Covergirl's Lashblast in waterproof and Maybelline Colossal Volume express in waterproof!

The maybelline one is super waterproof! Love it!
greengrin.gif

Have fun!
smiles.gif
HTH

My sentiments exactly. I LOVE volume express waterproof...it will NOT budge all day. Seriously, it's crazy how tacky that mascara is. It's only like 6USD too.

I love Lancome mascara, but you said cheap.
greengrin.gif

The Lash Blast is great too. I use it as well.
thmbup.gif

SnowAngel1106

Is regular Volum Express the same as the Colossal Volum Express? They didn't have the Colossal one at the exchange
ssad.gif
I guess I'll have to test it out tonight. They also didn't have LashBlast either
ssad.gif
I'll keep the Lancome one in mind in case this Maybelline doesn't work out.

Thanks all!

marusia

I haven't tried Colossal...I have tried the regular Volum express. Keep in mind I'm a complete mascara snob, and I went to an amusement and water park...stayed all day. Didn't budge. Makes your lashes really thick and long too. It was the first mascara I ever fell in love with!

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowAngel1106
Is regular Volum Express the same as the Colossal Volum Express? They didn't have the Colossal one at the exchange
ssad.gif
I guess I'll have to test it out tonight. They also didn't have LashBlast either
ssad.gif
I'll keep the Lancome one in mind in case this Maybelline doesn't work out.

Thanks all!

Nope! It's not the same! Colossal is in a yellow tube!
smiles.gif
Oh no they didn't have last blast?! Hope that works out for you!

& probably listen to marusia since she has tried it in water parks & i have not!
tong.gif

SnowAngel1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
I haven't tried Colossal...I have tried the regular Volum express. Keep in mind I'm a complete mascara snob, and I went to an amusement and water park...stayed all day. Didn't budge. Makes your lashes really thick and long too. It was the first mascara I ever fell in love with!

AWESOME! DiorShow is the first mascara I ever fell in love with... lol I'm soooooo that caviar tastes on a beer budget girl! Damn you recession! *shakes fist furiously in the air*

jess126xo

Loreals carbon black is amazing I'm in love with that one your lashes will look so big and long but not clumpy at all by far one of my favs.

jess126xo

Loreals carbon black is amazing I'm in love with that one your lashes will look so big and long but not clumpy at all by far one of my favs.

xxMiSsMaKeUpxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i also think that the maybelline collasal waterproof mascara is very good.
smiles.gif

Another vote for this, its my favorite drugstore mascara