Need a little help...

chocolategoddes

As long as you don't get those cheap colored lens that look OBVIOUS, I think you could pull any color off. But your brown eyes look so great with your skintone!

imperfectbeauty

MAC_Whore - Thank you!! I'll definately look into it.

Chocolategoddes - Thanks!! Yea I want to get some that look natural...it looks hella bad if you can tell they are fake.

GlitterGeet

I would do the green for sure.

I used to have green and grey LONG time ago. I was okay with the grey but they didn't really suit me. But the green was awesome, I think also because I have BIG eyes but the colored portion is smaller than normal sooo the colored contacts didn't make that ring in my eye and people couldn't tell I had fake green eyes. Plus it also has to do with the fact my brother and I have weird colored brown eyes compared to our family because they like to change intensity based on our emotions. So the green kinda blended in...

If you do it.. do green. Please do not do blue.

kaliraksha

First off, you must got and try them on to see how it's going to work with your eyes. I've seen grey contacts work really well for people with your skintone. And, I like the concept of the green turning your brown into a hazel.

I'm usually a proponent for natural eye color and I was wondering why that is if I'm not a strong proponent for natural hair color. I think it's because contacts usually look fake and hair color can look natural. I totally understand the need to play with colors, which is why I think we dye our hair too... I love your natural eye color, but I would just go try them on and go with what looks most natural.

imperfectbeauty

So I went to the doctors today and got sample lenses. They didn't have the darker blue just a lighter one. The grey ones weren't too noticible and the green slightly more. Obviously the pictures show up well.

GREY
DSC092122.jpg

GREEN
DSC092132.jpg

I feel like most people I know of my skin tone have the green and I feel like doing something different and going with the grey. I kind of want to do blue just because. haha!! probably wont though. They definately photograph way different then they look in person.

here are some pictures with makeup on....did in like 5mins just to see how it would look. I only got one of each color hence the different color on each eye. lol. Let me know what you all think.
GREEN VS GREY
DSC09256.jpg

GREEN VS BLUE (TRUE SAPPHIRE)
DSC09298.jpg

lol sorry for the freaking big smile...lolll
DSC09305.jpg

BLUE (TRUE SAPPHIRE) VS GREY
DSC09318.jpg

DSC09334.jpg

kaliraksha

They actually all look nice on you!

My favorites:
Grey
Green
Blue

In order of which I think looks most natural:
Green
Grey
Blue

Tell us what you end up picking!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
They actually all look nice on you!

My favorites:
Grey
Green
Blue

In order of which I think looks most natural:
Green
Grey
Blue

Tell us what you end up picking!

awww thank you!!

right now I think I'm leaning towards the grey. It doesn't look as natural in pics but it looks more natural then the green or blue does in person and natural light. I'll definately let you all know what I get in the end.