NEED A NEW FOUNDATION and concealer WOC

Diva4eva122

well for a while I was using Black Radiance foundation with Iman concealer and NO NOT A GOOD MIX YALL LOL
im looking for a new foundation, but idk where to go MUFE, MAC, Iman, Fashion Fair, idk. Also looking for a new concealer since my Iman 1 is never ending lol. Something good for under eye and blemishes. I would love for the foundation to be like Medium to full coverage. Alrghty yall
Thank you :)

erinbabyy

I would suggest studiofix foundation from mac, but as far as concealer goes i definitely recommend erase paste by benefit. it always covers up any pimple and stays for a good amount of time even without a primer, although if you have greasier skin, sometimes the erase paste can make it act up. i bring oil blotters with me whenever i wear it and those usually take away most if not all of the excess oil. i hope you like them!
ps- i'm fair skinned, as in i wear NW15 from mac, and i use the medium color of the erase paste. hope i helped :)

Diva4eva122

I have studio fix and I use it as a powder 'cause its too light for me. I have it NW50 so I think if they made NW55 that would be good

chocoheart

get iman. Her products are the best for women of color. I have her stick foundation and its perfect its even better than mac. Yup i said it better than mac