Need a Palette

Tendertoni

I'm going on vacation to Florida for the Christmas - New Year's holiday and I want to purchase my first palette to take with me. I'm trying to limit the amount of stuff I take with me, especially since my last airport experience. Any recommendations on a palette? I'm NW45. It doesn't have to be MAC. I was actually looking at the Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Lip and Eye Palette and it looks pretty good. I was wondering what other palettes you guys might recommend.

TIA!!!

SparklingWaves

I didn't get it, because they were sold out. But, I think the smoke signal palette is great. It's the brown one. The other one would be good for night.

Tendertoni

I looked at that one when I was in MAC the last time but didn't get it
weeping.gif
. I'll stop by there and see if they have any more. Thanks SparklingWaves!!

Any other recs???
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I didn't get it, because they were sold out. But, I think the smoke signal palette is great. It's the brown one. The other one would be good for night.

Deena

I just got the LORAC Miss Davenporte Showstoper palette.It only has 4 eyeshadow colors and one blush but they are oh so beautiful! and go together perfectly.LORAC also came out with a new one, Fairytale Life, it includes 8 e/s colors, two blushes and two lipglosses.You might want to check this one out, the colors are great too.I just love LORAC lol.HTH!

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deena
I just got the LORAC Miss Davenporte Showstoper palette.It only has 4 eyeshadow colors and one blush but they are oh so beautiful! and go together perfectly.LORAC also came out with a new one, Fairytale Life, it includes 8 e/s colors, two blushes and two lipglosses.You might want to check this one out, the colors are great too.I just love LORAC lol.HTH!

I love LORAC snake charmer palette!

Tendertoni

I just took a look at the LORAC palettes on Sephora.com. They are beautiful. Guess where I'm going after work!!! Thanks Deena and StarCandy. I need to see these in person.

Tendertoni

I just heard from a little bird that there will be new palettes out for Nars in a few weeks so I'll be on the look out for those.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Can't go wrong with a Nars Artist palette, the current one is really beautiful.