Need a Pink shade, help please

Renee73

I've been picking up a MAC eyeshadow each week and this week I'm looking for a pink shade. The shades I own so far are Shroom, Naked Lunch, and Sable. (I'm light/med complexion with brown hair, hazel eyes.) Can you give me your opinions on the following:

Expensive Pink ( I really want to try a veluxe pearl, how are they?)
Swish
Da Bling!
Sushi Flower (probably too bright)
or your pink suggestion

You guys are the greatest. Thanks in advance!

user2

Da Bling!!!

I swatched it today at my Pro Store and I fell in love! I definitely have to buy it when I have some $$!!

MACBunny

Depends if you want more of a vibrant or a subtle pink. Sweetlust and Pink Venus are two really pretty pink Lustres. I love Expensive Pink though--it's def. more intense w/a little orangey-gold sheen to it. Veluxe Pearls are awesome, they go on so silky smooth so I guess Ex. Pink would be my suggestion!

AudreyNicole

I have expensive pink and pink venus. I love both of them equally, but the EP is a veluxe pearl and is so smooth!! Good luck deciding!
smiles.gif

Kat

Expensive pink is fantastic - the VP formulation is magic. As for the colour, it's versatile and can be used for a neutral eye if needed (I love it on the crease/browbone with woodwinked all over the lid and shroom to highlight for an everyday work look).

xiahe

swish hands down! it looks really bright in the pot, but when applied, it's a subtle, frosty pink shade that doesn't scream the word "PINK" if that makes any sense
greengrin.gif

serendipityii

Out of that list, Swish. It goes on very nicely w/the first layer, and gets more intense as you keep applying layers (which, I guess, most eyeshadows do). But Living Pink is a great pop of pink... I think it's d/c now though.