Need a purdy quick hair color suggestion!

aggrolounge

I am planning to dye my hair either tonight or tomorrow.. but I can't decide between a cool-toned or warm-toned red. I'm probably going to use Manic Panic dye.. and the colors I'm considering are Infra Red and Divine Wine.

Any thoughts? My skin tone is pretty neutral so I don't think there's an obvious choice.. I just can't decide!

Here's a pic:

IMG_3741.jpg

TIA!!

Tahti

Divine Wine is a really nice colour...
OT but your makeup and eyes are gorgeous!! <3

aggrolounge

Y'all think? Yeah, I was leaning toward divine wine.. and idk if I'll pre-bleach or not. I might just soapcap for a light bleaching.

LaVixxen

yeah pre-bleach it just a little. I think divine wine would look stunning against your skin.

Mabelle

devine wine.
If you really like the colour and want to keep it for a while, you might want to switch to Special Effects hair dye. While manic panic's reds are pretty good, sepcial effects (who has a huge colour range) last a really long time. I've used a couple of their dyes and have been SO pleased with them.
They make a colour called Burgundy wine which should be pretty colse. if you want it a bit more red you could mix it with blood red (a beautiful deep blue toned red).

aggrolounge

Well, turns out in my area I couldn't find either of the Manic Panic colors I was searching for! So I ended up getting Vampire Red. It's also cool-toned and fairly dark. It's processing right now.. lol and I have it on my head and eyebrows and I look very Ronald McDonald!
I will def use Special Effects next time, since I've heard so many good things about it. I'll just have to order it online.. which I was too impatient to do this time around haha.
I'll post a pic when it's done! Oh, and I have a faux hawk now, also.. interesting changes going on..

Hikaru-chan

Love the new hair, if your looking at the Special Effects for next time I'd go with Blood Red.

Special Effect colors (at least for Blood Red and Devilish) last an amazing long time without fading, infact I've had my current color which is a mix of both and it's got no intention of fading, if anything it's got brighter.