Need a quick tan for wedding!

xtinaposh

So I am have to go to a wedding on June 1st and I really reallyy want to be tanned. I dont have a hard time tanning on the beach but i dont have time and the weather isnt hot enough yet. (I have medium light skin.) So i need some help on finding a good self tan lotion I can do at home the night before. I was looking into St. Tropez lotions but dont know which one is best. So if anyone could recommend one and how to use it for best results it would mean a whole lot
greengrin.gif
cutey.gif

Dreamergirl3

I haven't tried St Tropez but hear good things. The only self tanners I've used that I've liked are L'Oreal Sublime Glow gelee and Fake Bake mousse. Of the two I really liked Fake Bake better, since it was less orange-tinged on me.

I recommend checking out sunless.com, they have a lot of reviews and their message boards are full of great info on self tanners.

If you're inexperienced to self tanners and have the $ to spare I'd suggest spray tans. They're a surefire way to get a nice, even sunless tan esp since you're going to a wedding. It took me 3mos and a lot of trial and error to get semi decent at applying self tanners lol!

You could also try some gradual self tanners but if you're looking to get quite a bit darker than you currently are they may not be the best choice.
hth!

MisaMayah

Xen Tan worked really well for me. It's quick and easy to use in the comfort of your own home =) ( I sound like an ad,lol). And it doesn't smell nasty like other self-tanning products. Not too expensive either. Check out their site!!

Baby Mac

I love St tropez..its my fave tanner...with any sunless tanner you havent used before i highly suggest a trial run at least a week or so before the event
smiles.gif
St Tropez lotion gives a darker tan than the mousse version..however the mousse is easy to apply ..