Need Blush Recommendations Pretty Please

xpucu

Hi all
I need some help i want to get some blushes,but its kinda hard to decide from the swatches.So please tell me what to get.I don't have time to go to the store i will be ordering online.I'm leaving soon from the States so i'm trying to get as many permanent stuff as i can since i don't have MAC in my country.When i leave a friend will send me stuff from the new collections
smiles.gif
I have these:
Coygirl,Shy Beauty,Pleasantry,Blooming,Stark Naked,Dainty,Gentle.

So i'm thinking some of these:
Melba,Springsheen,Prism,Pink Swoon,Sunbasque,Pinch O' Peach,Blushbaby,Well Dressed,Peachykeen,Peaches/is it too orange?!/.You can suggest some other names of course.

I would love to see some recommendation that are not too similar to the blushes i have already.

Thank you very much
th_wink3.gif

Fairybelle

Out of the blushes on your wishlist, Pink Swoon, Sunbasque, and Pinch o'Peach are different than what you already have. Although Pink Swoon is a cooler bright pink in the pan, it works well for both warm and cool toned skin. Sunbasque is almost a dupe for the BBR MSF in Brunette-- think bronzey gold with a tiny hint of brick thrown in. Very gorgeous for summer, and a little goes a loooong way. Pinch o'Peach is a soft soft light pinky peach IMHO--it is very sheer and subtle (probably, of my pics, the most similar to what you have, but still a 'must have' in my collection). JMHO, but I would skip the others until you have a chance to try them out personally. They are very similar to the ones that you already have.

MissMochaXOXO

Peaches is beautiful! It looks bright but it's a sheertone. You get a nice soft pure Peach flush with it. I wear it the most out of any MAC blush I own.

wynchester76

have u ever tried a cream blush? I highly recommend Sweet William--I am not good at describing colors but is just a sweet pink with pearl! If I am not wearing my powder blush Don't Be Shy then I have on my sweet William! Lves it!

xpucu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynchester76
have u ever tried a cream blush? I highly recommend Sweet William--I am not good at describing colors but is just a sweet pink with pearl! If I am not wearing my powder blush Don't Be Shy then I have on my sweet William! Lves it!

Yes actually i have Sweet Williams
smiles.gif
thank you -i forgot to mention this one
cutey.gif

But i prefer more powder blushes that is why i wanted recommendations for them.

Thank you ladies
smiles.gif

Some other suggestion are always welcome
yes.gif

cipelica

Get Pink Swoon. Lovely bright pink color. I have Stark Naked and Pinch O Peach. On my NC25 skin, they are the same. Maybe Stark Naked has a bit shimmer, but it is so little noticeable, that you do not get them both

anshu7

springsheen and pinch o peach are must haves. also check out mac ladyblush and lilicent cream blush. other ones u can look into are nars deep throat orgasm and luster and bobbi brown pot rouge in pink raspberry and stila cc petunia