Need Blush Rec's for NW 20! --> See pic...

MACBunny

Today I bought my first blush palette and I want to fill it up. The 3 blushes I own are Tenderling, Springsheen, and Peachtwist. Please help me pick more! See pic below (on the right, lol!)....

522082965_l.jpg

Right now I am debating between:

Trace Gold
Mocha
Margin
Cubic
Harmony

Any others you think would look good? (Or any other NW20's out there that LOVE a blush I don't have yet :confused: ) Ideally, I would like some darker ones to contour and lighter ones to highlight. TIA, lovelies, you are all awesome!

brandi

i'm totally in LOVE LOVE LOVE with margin... i'm a c4 or nc40 i go between those colors but i've used them on some of my friends and clients of all skintones and it looks good on anyone!

btw trace gold and mocha i know is nice too! dont really know about the others

MACBunny

Oooohh, thanks so much Brandi! I was so wanting to get a Frost blush to try so I am def. getting Margin now. So I'm getting Margin, Trace Gold, and Mocha. That oughta give me a well-rounded blush collection, dontcha think? Thx, girlie. Btw, you have the most gorgeous luminous skin!
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I'm an NW20, and if you're into pinks I highly suggest CUTE its gorgeous and makes cheeks look "english rose" like and very pretty... It's my fave!!!

pumpkincat210

Trace Gold is beautiful and so is Peachtwist (new collection ultracheek) I love the finish of Sheertone shimmer blushes.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACBunny
Today I bought my first blush palette and I want to fill it up. The 3 blushes I own are Tenderling, Springsheen, and Peachtwist. Please help me pick more! See pic below (on the right, lol!)....

522082965_l.jpg

Right now I am debating between:

Trace Gold
Mocha
Margin
Cubic
Harmony

Any others you think would look good? (Or any other NW20's out there that LOVE a blush I don't have yet :confused: ) Ideally, I would like some darker ones to contour and lighter ones to highlight. TIA, lovelies, you are all awesome!

You already have my favorite (Peachtwist)...I am similarly colored (NW 20-23) and also love Blushbaby, Margin, Fleur Power (not as crazy as you think), Harmony is good for contouring, Trace Gold for highlighting.
I've also recently discovered Blushcremes...with Blossoming, Cheery and Cherche being my faves

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I'm NW20, dark blonde, hazel eyes and here are some blushes I use that I like:
Breezy, Coygirl, Dame, Foolish Me, Gingerly, Margin, Orchid Sheen/Roseland, Sunbasque. I also just got Sweet William, but haven't used it yet. Good Luck!!

noteventherain

Hey! I'm an NW20 (ok, maybe I've regressed a little bit into the NW15 realm with paleness from the winter, but I'll be back in a couple weeks) and I've just recently fallen in absolute LOVE with creme blushes. . .my favorites are Uncommon (I think everyone, no matter WHAT your skintone is, should own this blush. it's gorgeous and so flattering. it just makes you glow!), Brit Wit, Posey. Hunger Red and Summer Lily were great too if you can still find them. and the 2 culturebloom ones were awesome for the colour but if you don't like glitter (which I can't stand on my cheeks), they aren't for you.

As for powder blushes, these are the BEST:
in the pinks- well dressed!!!, dame
burgandys- desert rose
peaches/corals- style, springsheen
plums- flirt n' tease, mocha
light pink/beiges- strada, tenderling
peachy/bronzes- sunbasque, gingerly, mac's bronzer in Golden

(oh, and I realize I've also named pretty much all the ones you already have too. . .I just included them because they're in my list of favorites too
smiles.gif
)

Latest posts