Need Color Recommendations for pairing with MAC Club

nics1972

Hi Friends

I have MAC Club e/s and I am not sure about the colors I should pair it with. I used it with Tilt e/s all over the lid and used Club in the outer V of the lid and I wasnt totally happy with the result.
How do you recommend I wear Club ? And with what other eyeshadows should I pair this with ?
I havent ever worn blue e/s and have only just started playing with the color.
I am attaching a picture so you guys can get an idea of my skin tone, eyes and dark circles.. they are BAD. Thats why I cant do a smoky eye. It looks like someone beat the C%$p out of me
rofl.gif

Thank you for all your help.

Love
Nicole

zori

Hey Nicole

You can try these combos:
Club in the crease; Soba on lid & Vex on brow bone
Club in crease with Gorgeous Gold or All that Glitters ( or any Tan colour on lid)
Shimmermoss on lid, Club in crease
Steamy on lid, club in crease, naked lunch on brow bone

You can even use club to line your lids as well.

As for your dark circles (I have the same problem), you can use a concealer to cover it, I suggest you visit a MU counter and they can assist in choosing the right one for you. Oh you can also browse the forum for recs as well.

HTHs!!!

s0damnbeautiful

ooh ... I just used Club for the first time yesterday, my sister gave it to me cause she didn't like it. I did Club on my lid, Tilt on my inner crease and Plummage (which is usually the bane of my existence, cause it looks so gorgeous in the pot and I can't ever make it work for me) on the outer lid ... Then I did all mostly Plummage w/ a little tilt on the bottom.

It definately wasn't the greatest work I've ever done (effing PLUMMAGE) but the colors looked AWESOME together! I'll definately be playing with it more!

zori

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Try blending it into shades like Mythology or Amber Lights.

Ditto on Amber Lights - such a pretty combo!

VioletB

I love to use club for a smokey eye.. Use it all over the lid and even layer it with blue brown pigment.. so awesome. I think it's pretty all by itself!!

lvgz

i loove club in the crease with any blue or green on the lid. i just did an fotd with it.. check it out! maybe youll get some ideas

hot*pink

I love Club! My fave combo is Goldmine on the lid, Ricepaper to highlight, & Nocturnelle & Club in the crease.