Need comparative review on Torrid and Gilda

RoseMe

Hello Nars Beautifuls!

If you have both Torrid and Gilda blushes, would you please share your review on their differences? I heard from some that they are very similar in color except for the glitter, yet others said they are also different in color
th_dunno.gif

I would love to buy another coral blush from Nars IF Gilda is not just a twin of Torrid with pretty glitter. Please help me decide!

FYI, I am NC 25-30, Asian.
cutey.gif

Thanks!
Rose

RoseMe

Thanks Kuuipo! How have you been? I have not been on here for sooooo long because of my new job in CA. Are you enjoying the treat or tricker in Hawaii?

So you would recommend that I buy Gilda then?

DirtyPlum

should I get Torrid if I already have deep throat and orgasm? I want a light peachy/browny blush. nothing with pink in it?

user79

Gilda is def not brownish. I don't have Torrid but Gilda I would describe as a orange-peach blush with just a small hint of pink, but nothing like Orgasm. Gilda is also a matte blush.

Kuuipo

Yeah, Gilda ia a matte orangey peach, no hint of sparkle. Torrid lacks peach, its not pink or orange, its a smokey rose with a hint of sparkle. There is a world of difference between them. Gilda packs more punch than Orgasm, it will show up on deeper skins. Torrid will look good on gold or olive skins but not Alabaster, unless you contour with it. Torrid is not dark, its in the medium intensity range and very buildable. It looks awesome with Albatross as a highlighter.

Temptasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
should I get Torrid if I already have deep throat and orgasm? I want a light peachy/browny blush. nothing with pink in it?

Get Luster instead if you want peachy browny.