Need good shoes

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I am going on a trip with my Family, to Oregon (goin by train.woo..hoo.) and we are gonna be doing some activities there (nothing too extreme as old people will be along). problem is I don't have any shoes that aren't sandals (thats CA for you) I have some Vans but they are worn out.

Let me first discuss my Issues.

1. I have a fairly swollen right ankle due to two separate accidents. So shoes like etnies..DC's ETC ..or any shoes with a good amount of "Fluff" inside, I can't wear because they rub. and even though I do like them I used to wear them all the time. I cant wear them now

2. I also have a high-ish arch.

I want something casual, and comfortable, slightly athletic (those usually have good arch support)But I don't want to look like I am about to play basketball, Or run a marathon.

lol ..now that I have ruled out like every shoe on the planet.. Any suggestions??

Divinity

Merrells all the way. I still have the pair my mom got me in college and they went to europe with me for 4 months. I walked EVERYWHERE in them and even did some hiking. The arch support is amazing and they are uber comfortable.

GlossyAbby

what about a pair of adidas cross trianers? you will get support but they are not basketball type looking...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Merrells all the way. I still have the pair my mom got me in college and they went to europe with me for 4 months. I walked EVERYWHERE in them and even did some hiking. The arch support is amazing and they are uber comfortable.

someone else suggested this to me before, I have never heard of them, So Ill have to google it!