Need hair colour advice! *pics included*

pianohno

Okay ladies here's my problem: naturally my hair is ... well i'm not even sure. Its kinda light brown almost blonde, but it's really hard to class as a colour! Currently, I'm a blonde but ... I'm just not sure if it suits me as well as my brown did!
th_dunno.gif

l_d88462ed9961436e1ecd0c4864d3d0-1.jpg
l_8c46cc271d21ad22a9f59326dccc536f.jpg

2s0muyd.jpg

TOP PIC: my all over brown (ignore how awful I look, super old picture)
MIDDLE: 1st time I went blonde, well ... went yellow actually
tong.gif

BOTTOM: most recent, lot lighter blonde (and less yellow haha!) but with some brown low-lights.

So, what do you think? Help a poor girl out
tong.gif

Cutetoughgirl

im partial to dark hair but in this case i think that i like the blonde pic the best......(the lightest one)

it makes you look very young however.......so if you are trying to look older stick to dark......

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutetoughgirl
im partial to dark hair but in this case i think that i like the blonde pic the best......(the lightest one)

it makes you look very young however.......so if you are trying to look older stick to dark......

I'm not really bothered about looking young seeing as I AM still only 17
tong.gif
but thanks for your advice hun!

Aremisia

The brown definitely makes your eyes pop IMHO. But the blonde is gorgeous with your completion. Summer is coming, so I say stick with the light!

sassyclassy

I think you're one of those lucky people who can pull off blonde, brown or red hair. IMO between the first two pictures I think the yellowy blonde makes your eyes stand out and look really blue.

But they all look good on you..you're lucky that no matter what you choose your hair colour will look great! I would agree with some of the others and say keep the blonde too..maybe change the blonde intensity once in a while but I really like it on you!

And another thing, I find that the differences in hair colour really gives you a dramatic difference. You look like a whole different person with blonde hair and then with brown hair! Or maybe that's just the picture..

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy
And another thing, I find that the differences in hair colour really gives you a dramatic difference. You look like a whole different person with blonde hair and then with brown hair! Or maybe that's just the picture..

So true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aremisia
The brown definitely makes your eyes pop IMHO. But the blonde is gorgeous with your completion. Summer is coming, so I say stick with the light!

I think I'm gonna stick blonde for summer and go darker in winter
yes.gif

TISH1124

I am also partial to Dark hair....However the Blonde looks amazing on you...it makes your eyes pop like crazy!! The second picture is gorg

MzzRach

Love you as a blonde. You can carry off the brunette very well too, but I think the pale blonde looks gorgeous on you and suits you perfectly.

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Love you as a blonde. You can carry off the brunette very well too, but I think the pale blonde looks gorgeous on you and suits you perfectly.

blush-anim-cl.gif
thank you! i'll keep you all update on my hair antics
winkiss.gif

kariii

I like you as a blonde better! especially the last one just brings out ur features more it seems.

xjsbellamias13

You look great with all of those colors,but my favorite is the last blonde pic with brown lowlights. I think blonde really suits you!

Latest posts