Need help choosing new Conealer / Foundation

Cinci

We don't have a MAC where I live, and I wanted to order some new concealers/powder online and was hoping maybe someone could suggest a shade that might work for me...

I was using Studio Fix C4 for my powder (which matches my skin very well), and NW25 Studio Finish Concealer to hide my under eye circles. Over the last few months I have gotten a bit of a tan and when I was in Ottawa, I picked up some NW30 and NW35 concealers, and an NW30 Studio Fix powder.. (I didn't have much time to really test the colors as i was there for a wedding and had tons of family stuff to do.)

After trying them out a bit, I've found that the NW30 concealer is a little too light, but the NW35 is a little too dark, and too orange for my skin.

The Studio Fix powder in NW30 is ok, but my skin is a little reddish some days and I kind of want to neutralize that...

I am looking to get a new Studio Finish Concealer, Select Cover-Up, Studio Touch-Up Stick, and a New Studio Fix. What shade would you suggest?

I was going to get the next step up from C4, but I noticed there is no C5.. Should I get C40? Can anyone suggest a shade that's darker than C4 that isn't too orange?

xxManBeaterxx

I would not go to C5 even it was on the website, C5 is already a WOC shade and very dark for me and im slightly over nc40 now. I would try C40

Looks like your inbetween nw30 and 35, sometimes you may need to buy both to balance it out, but a lighter concealer is always better since you put the concealer under your foundation and your foundation should bring your true skin color back, but if you put a concealer over your foundation to hide a red pimple or some redspots i would go with a concealer the same color as your skin for heavy coverage.

Just remember you can always buy 2 of each color and try stuff out, test them out a bit, and when you find the right shade you can always return it back from the maccosmetics website for your refund shipping should be 2-3 dollars to return