Need help creating look!

NatalieMT

Hey everyone, total mind block on this one. My last prom is coming up - March 20th, so I'm going all out and I'm trying to come up with ideas on how to do my eyes to go with my dress, but so far I'm failing miserably. All I know so far is I'm going with something quite dramatic and I bought #2 lashes.

Here's pictures of my dress to help -

Dsc00311.jpg

Dsc00310-1.jpg

I just fell in love with the bow on the back and the pattern and had to have it. <3

Any suggestions on a complete eye look much appreciated, any recs on other prodcuts you think would look good too are welcome! I'm going to hopefully put together a MAC order along with my Grand Duos stuff asap. Xxx

anshu7

Mauvement pigment all over the lid. There is an eyeshadow in mac which is quite close to the color of ur bow I cant remember the name. black eyeliner, a purple eyeliner (UD 24/7 has one I cant remember the name lust I think) peachy pink blush and peachy pink lip

lilmzkimmylady

your dress is so pretty! i love it! is the bow dark brown or a deep purple?

how about a soft smokey eye with some plums and silvers?

NatalieMT

I love the dress too, it cost me a lot but I think it was worth it, it's very much my style. Only problem is it's slightly too big so I'm having to put the attachable straps on it! The bow is deep purple, the main bulk of the dress is a light gray/purple, with a hint of pink and the butterflies are varying shades of darker purples and I suppose plum with a little peachy/pink in there too.

It'd be really good if products suggested were MAC perm. line. Mauvement is really lovely but I simply don't have time to get it since it was LE.
ssad.gif

Sanayhs

I'd go with a dark smoky purple/grey eye and nudish-pink lips with soft blush. Graphology (dark purple permanent matte2) is probably a shade I'd incorporate.