Need help for a petrol blue/teal make up

PlatinumV

Hello girls, I really need your help! I've recently bought this top http://www.motivi.com/it/shoponline/prodotto/73I1G099W0394G09 (please, check the picture from the back, since it is the one where the colour is more similar to the real one) and I would like to wear it, with black trousers and black shoes, this weekend for date.
I would like to create an eye make up with the same colour. Teal/turquoise/petrol blue, it is that sort of colour between green and blue. Since it is my favourite colour, I have EVERYTHING ever made in make up that resemble it. It is just that I need an idea for combining it with other colours. Just petrol and black seems a bit boring, I'd like to try something more original. I've checked the net for ideas, but everything I've found is a bit too... how can I say?, "noisy"?
So, could you suggest me some ways to wear this wonderful colour? I am blonde, green eyes, NW15 (ie: pink and pale as a sheet
amuse.gif
)

Thank you very much!
th_worship.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
With this top, because it's so sparkly in the front, if I were to use a teal or turquoise eyshadow, I'd use it in the outer corner or outer half of the eye. And I would either combine it with a matte or semi-matte neutral of some sort, or a lighter matte blue (a little tone-on-tone), or I'd have nothing on the inner half of the lid at all. Oooh! Just thought of another thing you could try. Light colour or neutral on the lid + turquoise cut crease, perhaps?

PlatinumV

Oh, I love the last idea! Using the petrol blue on the crease sounds really appealing to me! Thank you very much! ^^

Latest posts