NEED HELP: hair appt TODAY!!!

orodwen

for starters. my hair type: i have fine hair that's thin in front, top & crown & light-thin over the rest. i have natural wave/curl but it doesn't show up as much in this climate.

i'm currently platinum through the top orange & red (looks magenta these days) from sides to nape. i'm going to do one of these 2 things: let the bright colours go because i've heard that these are being discontinued (*sniff* RIP.) i may just let them fade/grow out on their own OR colour over them. if i colour over them i'm thinking of natural red but i may just let them fade so i can take it all back to blonde.

i have a full, heartish-shaped face w/ the shoulders of a fullback. keep these & the things above in mind when you look.

just post the pic(s) you think would work best for me & give the reason(s) why. i'm so fickle about my hair that it helps me to gain some perspective. here's a link to all of my pics. it's easier to do that than post all of the hair pics i have in my account. thanks so much!
smiles.gif

http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/br...3&userid=11291

orodwen

thanks! can you you give me a word or two (or three) on why you think these would work & is it the cut or colour you like? Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
pics snipped out

Latest posts