Need help! How do I apply studio tech with 190?

zaralovesmac

I don't use studio tech but for the foundation I do use,I just put some of the product on the back of my hand,dip the 190 in it and apply it.Easy!
smiles.gif

jess98765

For studio tech, i find it easier to use a sponge- the triangle ones you can buy in packs of 8..... Becasue studio tech is creme based, i find it much more convient and faster to just swipe the sponge into it.... However a downside to doing that is it does use up A LOT of the product

amoona

I haven't used Studio Tech but I'm running out to get it as soon as I'm done with my Select SPF.

When I'm used it on customer at the counter I've applied it with the 187. I would say use it like you would with any foundation, don't dot it on just start blending it.

iiifugaziii

if you want to use your foundation brush (which i think will make your studio tech last longer! cause the sponges soak up the makeup), i find it easier to blend if (after applying your moisturizer) you wait until it's dry. since tech is more creamy, it won't get 'streaky' when you apply it with the brush if you wait until your skin isn't damp with lotion. I would recommend just going straight into the tech with your 190, and then in a up/down motion applying it to the face.
smiles.gif
PM me if you have any more questions.

Artemis

I have studio tech and use a brush for it. I use as sweeping motion to get the product on to my brush and they I blend it to an area of my face, they I get more product on my brush and blend into each area of my face until is covered. The sponge wastes to much products and puts to much on my face.

Mixxi

I use studio tech with the 190 too and I just apply the brush directly into it and then use up and down motions to apply it. I find brushing it on up and down blends it in well and it doesn't look streaky.

july

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaralovesmac
I don't use studio tech but for the foundation I do use,I just put some of the product on the back of my hand,dip the 190 in it and apply it.Easy!
smiles.gif

I apply makeup the same way
smiles.gif

hull_d

I originally used a makeup sponge but then discovered that using the brush gives a better more even coverage and doesn't use nearly as much product.
For a while I used a 190 to apply my studio tech until my MA recommended the 188 - it gives a better finish. I swirl the brush over the foundation and then use little circles to apply the product - the finish is more even with the 188 than with the 190.