Need Help w/calling MAC back about a position

Evey

Hi ladies and gents,

I don't know if you remember but I interviewed with the MAC counter here in the woodlands a couple of months ago. I did really good at my interview and they loved the demo i did but I didn't get the job because the girl that was supposed to leave decided to stay. ANYWHO, i called a couple of days ago to see if they had any openings and she told me that she is looking for freelancers. She told me she has my stuff on file and would let me know but, I haven't heard from her and it's killing me. So what can i say when I call to not seem like i'm jumping down her throat about this? She knows how much i want it because I expressed that too her during the interview and over the phone. HELP!

pdtb050606

I don't have any advice, but that is my regular/fav counter so let me know how it goes! Who have you been talking with? Also are you going to the studio talk next weekend?

Evey

HEY Thanks for replying. I interviewed with Katherine the store manager a couple of months ago and that's who I spoke to on Monday. I called yesterday to speak to her again but, she wasn't going to be there until the afternoon so I left a message with one of the girls there and waited...i didn't hear from her. =( I'm really sad. I really want to work there. I like Katherine a lot, she's really nice but, if I don't have a chance I wish she would tell me what I need to do to be considered.

About studio talk, girl I have been so busy I have no idea what is going on with anything LOL. What is it? Is it like an event?

pdtb050606

It's one of those classes where the trainer comes in and teaches tips & techniques-I've never been to one but I've heard they are lots of fun. The Woodlands one is next Sat (16th) @ 1 & 4pm.
I hope you get a call back
smiles.gif

Evey

definately! Maybe I can try and get a job LOL She's going to get so tired of me!

Latest posts