Need help!! Which Mac palette's are these? **Pic** included

tinkerbelle2001

Hi girls,

I need some Mac expert help! And I think I will get my answers here, 'cause this is were the true Mac experts are....

Here's a pic of some palette's I've just bought.....but I'm not exactly sure which palette's they are....

I've regconized the Heatherette, Patternmaker and Printout palette's, but I'm still looking for the palette's with the black boxes and pink/blue/orange print (in the box) and the black boxes in front....

Can someone please help me out?? Thanks so much.....

e0042331.jpg

Zoffe

It says on the palettes which ones it is
winks.gif

So it should be easy to tell if you have them
greengrin.gif

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
It says on the palettes which ones it is
winks.gif

So it should be easy to tell if you have them
greengrin.gif

Off course, you are right.....but I haven't received them yet, I've bought them from this picture with no other information....that's why I've posted this request for help!
th_wink3.gif

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Who is hoarding all the MAC stuff?!

i want to know too, ugh!

tinkerbelle2001

Don't know the seller personally but I know many Dutch girls will be very happy with these palette's! If any of you are interested, you can let me know....

Still, can someone help me out, please???

LMD84

wow that's loads!! sorry but i odn't know whihc palettes they are in those boxes. pretty cool that you are getting so many though!

MAC_Whore

They could be Tailormade, but I don't exactly recall the boxes. I'm inclined to say that those might be the palettes made for duty-free (if it's the black palettes next to the red ones in the box). If I knew the colours I might be able to tell for sure.

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They could be Tailormade, but I don't exactly recall the boxes. I'm inclined to say that those might be the palettes made for duty-free (if it's the black palettes next to the red ones in the box). If I knew the colours I might be able to tell for sure.

Thanks for your help, I need any information I can get, but it seems almost impossible to find something online.....but I'll get there, especially with the help of the Specktra girls!

specktra_rocks.gif

Latest posts