Need help with a swap

cutandrun

I'm new to swapping, yesterday I listed some items on MUA, including a 316 SE and 129 SE brush from the Teal stashette kit I got for Xmas, since I already had a blush brush, and don't like using lip brushes. I got a swap request from someone asking for both these items, she offered me 4 UD eyeshadows (they're the new cream ones) but I didn't really like the colours. However, she has royal wink and blitz and glitz fluidline which she says she doesn't mind swapping for.
This is the question though- how much stuff should I be swapping for to make this a fair deal? I'm new so I don't really know, she has some pigments too I think. If anyone can help me out here I'd be really grateful, thanks!

MargaretD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutandrun
I'm new to swapping, yesterday I listed some items on MUA, including a 316 SE and 129 SE brush from the Teal stashette kit I got for Xmas, since I already had a blush brush, and don't like using lip brushes. I got a swap request from someone asking for both these items, she offered me 4 UD eyeshadows (they're the new cream ones) but I didn't really like the colours. However, she has royal wink and blitz and glitz fluidline which she says she doesn't mind swapping for.
This is the question though- how much stuff should I be swapping for to make this a fair deal? I'm new so I don't really know, she has some pigments too I think. If anyone can help me out here I'd be really grateful, thanks!

You could take the price of the Teal Stashette & divide it by how many items came in the set. For example, if you paid $50 for a set that came with 4 items, you could value each item at $12.50.

HTH

Latest posts