Need help with Eyecream etc

bellagloss

Hii,

im really confused of all the products out there.I do need an eye cream but i dont even know where to start looking.
th_dunno.gif

Also i dont know if i shoujld already start using onw with anti aging stuff in there,only 19?I definitly need one which moisturizes,and sometimes i have puffy eyes as well.
Should i get two,because the ones which help with puffiness usually dont hydrate well??
i considered a couple creams, MAC fast response,MAC moisturelush,kiehls cream with avocado...

any recommendations?i need some help...thanks
yes.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagloss
Hii,

im really confused of all the products out there.I do need an eye cream but i dont even know where to start looking.
th_dunno.gif

Also i dont know if i shoujld already start using onw with anti aging stuff in there,only 19?I definitly need one which moisturizes,and sometimes i have puffy eyes as well.
Should i get two,because the ones which help with puffiness usually dont hydrate well??
i considered a couple creams, MAC fast response,MAC moisturelush,kiehls cream with avocado...

any recommendations?i need some help...thanks
yes.gif

You don't need anything with anti-aging products at 19. Personally I am a big fan of clinique products and I love their All About Eyes cream (I have dark circles, dry skin and fine lines in my eye area) I got a 5 ml sample (that's what? 1/6 oz) and it's lasted me a year. I just finally bought the regular sized jar which is 15 mls and I think I'm set for life.

I don't find it overly greasy, it soaks in well and does not interfere with concealer or eye makeup. Does not irritate my eyes either.

I would start using eyecreams at about age 15.
Do you smoke?
DO you party?
Are you stressed out?
Do you wear eye makeup?

All of these factors will cause premature aging and fine lines to appear. Perhaps you don't need an anti-aging eyecream now, but you will definitely need a simple moisturizing eyecream. For the latter, I'd recommend the first two of my favs (below). They are pricey but the eye area is the most delicate, first area to show fatigue or aging, and it's better to prevent rather than to go for surgery or do something drastic in the end when it's too late to repair.

My favs:
La Prairie's Cellular Eye Contour
La mer's Eye Concentrate
La Prairie's Anti-Aging SPF eyecream
La Prairie's Radiance eyecream
La Prairie's Caviar eyecream