Need help with lipsticks (please)

wolfsong

Im in love with the lipstick/product(s) in the following image (the one on the pale girl - i dont know if they are the same product(s) and just look like two shades due to difference in lip pigmentation?), but have no real idea what it is - ive seen things it could be, but its just guesswork, so if someone can enlighten me i would be very grateful!
Here it is (sorry for the small image - i nicked it from the avatar page):

lipstick2.jpg

kimmy

looks to me like a very sheer application of vegas volt l/s topped with glosspitality l/g.
smiles.gif

makeupgal

I would be able to get the look of the one on the left with "See Sheer"....on me anyways. You could do a live chat and ask the rep and they can tell you exactly what was used. You will have to let her know which collection it was from. I can't remember on that one.

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
I would be able to get the look of the one on the left with "See Sheer"....on me anyways. You could do a live chat and ask the rep and they can tell you exactly what was used. You will have to let her know which collection it was from. I can't remember on that one.

Its lustre lips apparently. If you'd like to see a bigger picture, go to this thread
FlaLadyB's Postcard Collection - Post 272 Hopeully the bigger pic can give a better idea...I'd say it looks a bit more pink in a bigger version
smiles.gif

mariecinder

I just did a live chat with an artist and she said to use Star Nova for the plumier look and for the pink Venetian Lustreglasses.

Latest posts