Need help with mascara- color mascara

Hawkeye

OK here's the deal- I have this amazing mascara I love- the problem? It's *too* black. Yes I have fairly pale skin and the black for some reason doesn't look that good on me. One of those go figure sorta deals

SO here is the question:

This color comes in different colors:

Black
Brown (which looks black)
Extream Blue
Deep Night
Fascinating Violet
Burgandy

Now all of these are black based (so I hear) but I know I don't want them to look 80's and I doubt they will but I would like a more natural looking eye thats not going to be like BAM black eyelashes against pale skin!

I have green eyes and would like them to really pop so can anyone give me opinions on what mascara would look best?

Thanks
greengrin.gif

thmbup.gif

Dark_Phoenix

I would avoid the burgundy... if your eyes looked the least bit red it would bring it out too much O_O

I'd say try Fascinating Violet. I have light brown eyes and purple makes them pop. Also, Almay Cosmetics make the customeyes collection... the one that's meant for your eye color. They have green eyes and the matching mascara in Emerald for it.

Fairybelle

You can also try layering your mascara. Start with a dark color first (black or black-brown) then put the color on the tips of your lashes or lightly over the entire lash. That way, you wear any color, but the first color tones it down a notch. HTH!

Latest posts