Need info on a Ebay Seller!

juwlz

For some reason the sticky on this thread of ebay sellers isn't working for me, it won't show up at all. I am looking forward to buying 20 1/4 teaspoon samples from an ebay user, I got really excited about it because I just want to try out some colors to get me started. I am starting to get nervous though, and wanted to know if anyone has bought from this person and if they are good or if they are someone to watch out for. This is a lot similar to one I am looking at from her, but bidding has ended on it however she will be putting more up soon.

link

DaizyDeath

All the names of the pigments and glitters seem accurate. But when reading the feedback of the person several people seemed to doubt that this was real MAC product.

When it comes to pigment samples theirs really no guarentee in a picture you cant tell if its genuine beacuse there is no actuall container to judge from. Also you cant tell by color beacuse cameras can change the color of products severly, Unless you order the pigments and have a jar that you know is real to compare it 2 in person theirs really no way of telling.

juwlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
All the names of the pigments and glitters seem accurate. But when reading the feedback of the person several people seemed to doubt that this was real MAC product.

When it comes to pigment samples theirs really no guarentee in a picture you cant tell if its genuine beacuse there is no actuall container to judge from. Also you cant tell by color beacuse cameras can change the color of products severly, Unless you order the pigments and have a jar that you know is real to compare it 2 in person theirs really no way of telling.

have you ever ordered from someone on ebay that you would recommend? Can you order from someone on here in a similar fashion, meaning with sample sizes of differing colors. Im new here so Im not sure how that works
smiles.gif

duch3ss25

Quote:
Originally Posted by juwlz
Can you order from someone on here in a similar fashion, meaning with sample sizes of differing colors. Im new here so Im not sure how that works
smiles.gif

I'm sure you can find some samples from the Clearance Bin section here. You may have to wait though since you need at least 20 valid posts before you can have access:

FAQ: Clearance Bin Access
1.Your account has been confirmed and registered for no less than 5 days;
2.Your account have no less than 20 valid (non spam) posts

Btw, welcome to Specktra and don't worry, you'll learn fast how the forum works since we have such helpful and nice members here!